Bitcoin

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
The smart money is on battery stocks, as the dems are going to make everything electric

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
As of noon today, my two crypto investments have increased 51.9% since making 6 deposits in early Feb to mid March.

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
Buddy started in the doge world back in 2020 and accumulated 500k shares since then, we've been having some fun in the last 60 hours on the telemaphones. Etc and ltc have been impressive lately to name a small few as well.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm POed big time that coinbase doesn't offer DOGE !!! I would've got some and been right there with you. I'll have some soon hopefully!!

- - - Updated - - -

LITEcoin is the one making big gains for me.

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
There's always robinhood to name one.. Farming coins from seed to market is today's simcity/red alert #$%^&>

Walleye202

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bought 1 BTC last april for 8,000, What a wild year, I thought it might be overpriced back then

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
Had bought $159/share into eth and watched it take off to $2500/share..(Sold far tooo damn early) Made damn sure I'm not making that mistake with etc and ltc again while getting back into the eth ride once again.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
9K6Wtum7.jpg
Forget bitcoin time to invest

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
DOG Coin to $0.60 today at noon! I don't understand what's all about Elon Musk and hosting SNL having the impact on Doge Coin but it's had an amazing run the past couple of weeks. I only had $430 in but today that worth reached $900.

Same thing with Ethereum. My value doubled just since yesterday morning.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
DOG Coin to $0.60 today at noon! I don't understand what's all about Elon Musk and hosting SNL having the impact on Doge Coin but it's had an amazing run the past couple of weeks. I only had $430 in but today that worth reached $900.

Same thing with Ethereum. My value doubled just since yesterday morning.
I really wish I still had my doge coin from when it was $0.018. Oh well. I agree on the ethereum front though. I bought that a couple weeks ago and am very happy with my decision.

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
When us “little guys” are talking about buying all these crypto coins that’s not a good sign lol.

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
I put in $20 per week toward Eretheum for the past five weeks and my $100 is $200+ today.

I have only $430 in DOGE Coin and it was valued at $1,100 this morning.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
When us “little guys” are talking about buying all these crypto coins that’s not a good sign lol.
I pay a guy to do my investments. He knows what he’s doing....hopefully. I’m into some crypto and parallel markets for chump change. It might buy me a new rod or reel if I choose to sell. Other than that, my risk is minimal.

wjschmaltz

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Like the man said this stuff is "Rat Poison Squared".

You mean the same man that is investing tens of billions into the renewable space. In particular, NV Energy which is 100% owned by Buffet and is designed to track renewable energy credits on the block chain. He went from “rat poison squared” to literally having his own token within a couple years (Energy Web Token).

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
I still don’t understand the whole block chain concept . I did buy some crypto to be cool but I really don’t get it at this time.

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
I downloaded an app and was able to choose from so many crypto currencies so easily that I wonder “is it to easy”.??? I also talked to Bitcoin ira and they are paying 6 percent on your cash they claim. When I asked how they get the 6% I didn’t get an answer....

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I pay a guy to do my investments. He knows what he’s doing....hopefully. I’m into some crypto and parallel markets for chump change. It might buy me a new rod or reel if I choose to sell. Other than that, my risk is minimal.
My investment guy said if I want to gamble with my retirement then he would invest in crypto or even renewables. Both are too risky for my serious retirement funds. Crypto could be regulated any day or could become essentially money laundering. Renewables are only going to realize their profits if we see big time government subsidies investing in green power. Renewables cannot make money without government intervention. Crypto mady not be a bad “bet” but I wouldn’t plan to retire based on it.

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
Gotta ride the waves and swells, had a great week last week and bent over this week hard but look back at 2014 and then again in late 2017. There's a reason they say not to check your investments all too often (esp if you're long term) and crypto isn't going anywhere but to the future of currency imho. Make it so you can't see those hype-based headlines when you open google, fear-mongering leading sobs's.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 134
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75