Bitcoin

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well as expected the justice dept is going to go after Bitcoin. Best to sell your stock now

wjschmaltz

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Well as expected the justice dept is going to go after Bitcoin. Best to sell your stock now

Can you please share a link or something? What is the justice dept. going to do? Make code illegal? If I was going to commit a crime, it would be WAY more intelligent to use cash than to use blockchain technology which literally puts your transaction on a public ledger for eternity for all the world to see. Just more FUD. Probably a bank trying to push priced down to buy lower once again. Something to consider: I'm sure you admit fake news is a real thing. So just consider once that maybe all this fake news on crypto is media heads and banks (basically the same people) manipulating the market to take profits and buy in lower.

If someone can give me a truly legit reason to sell my crypto, I'm all ears. But to this day, I've seen nothing but FUD after FUD trying to push this down so whales, banks, and governments can buy it lower.

Here is a graphic with updated numbers for today. So volatile and scary.

thumbnail_IMG_2269.jpg
PlanB's stock to flow model has basically been spot on throughout the bull run. Yes, even with that retrace back to the 61.8% zone at $27K, we are still technically in a bull market. I would listen up real closely to what people putting out predictions with not only data, but proven data are saying before selling any crypto. Below is PlanB's prediction from back in June. Spot on within a fraction of a percentage over the last few months. So I guess take his predictions for the remainder of the year FWIW. keep in mind these are his worst case scenario numbers. He's now predicting an extended bull run with higher numbers lasting until February-March.
thumbnail_IMG_2238.jpg

We are under two weeks from putting US even further into a nonreversible black hole of debt, inflation is rampant, the economy is trash, the stock market is showing every sign of a huge dump, and at minimum is looks like we will have another $2.5-3 Trillion printed this year. Its all lining up for a huge crypto bull run IMO. Big money isn't going to just sit back and lose money, they will move it to hedge against all this nonsense. They've already started, which is why we're seeing a BTC bump up while gold is consolidating and even pushing lower.

- - - Updated - - -

The Wykoff pattern is below. BTC typically follows it pretty closely.

thumbnail_IMG_1436.jpg
Noticing a pattern yet?
Capturewyc.jpg

And just for good measure, here it is with the fib drawn on. This will likely come up to the 78.6-88.6% and reject back down hard. Everyone will do the whole end of the world I told you so thing and big money will buy in lower and then we will be making new highs and flying.
Capture.jpg

Last edited:

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I had just heard on the radio that the justice dept was going to crack down on them. And known Biden if he isn’t making money on something he’s going to destroy it. So it’s a coming

Flatrock

Founding Member
Founding Member

Interesting that you have such strong opinions on bitcoin since you said in post 240 you know little to nothing about bitcoin. Also, it's up over 25% since you last said to sell in post 224.

Dude everybody in the world knows increased regulation is coming to bitcoin. If the U.S. cracks down on it but it's less than expected though, it will rip to the upside.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Biden is on a mission to destroy the economy of this country and make everybody dependent on the government. If you think he isn’t going to do everything he possibly can to destroy Bitcoin your nuts. Even someone like me gosh knows nothing about Bitcoin and how it functions can see what’s going to happen lol. They’re out to destroy anything good.

Flatrock

Founding Member
Founding Member
Biden is on a mission to destroy the economy of this country and make everybody dependent on the government. If you think he isn’t going to do everything he possibly can to destroy Bitcoin your nuts. Even someone like me gosh knows nothing about Bitcoin and how it functions can see what’s going to happen lol. They’re out to destroy anything good.

Lol. Ok dude. I get it why people hate Biden but thinking he's going to destroy the economy and everything else is complete nonsense. The right wing extremists were pounding the table that the stock market would crash if Biden was elected and that has been 100% wrong.

And to go on a tangent, the POTUS isn't even the most powerful person IMO. I'd say the chair of the Fed is much more powerful with determining the direction of the economy. Monetary policy from the Fed is the 800 pound gorilla and is basically unchecked power. Most of the economic commentary this year hasn't been about Biden's spending/tax increases but has instead been obsessed on when the Fed is going to start their tapering and subsequent interest rate hikes.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lol. Ok dude. I get it why people hate Biden but thinking he's going to destroy the economy and everything else is complete nonsense. The right wing extremists were pounding the table that the stock market would crash if Biden was elected and that has been 100% wrong.

And to go on a tangent, the POTUS isn't even the most powerful person IMO. I'd say the chair of the Fed is much more powerful with determining the direction of the economy. Monetary policy from the Fed is the 800 pound gorilla and is basically unchecked power. Most of the economic commentary this year hasn't been about Biden's spending/tax increases but has instead been obsessed on when the Fed is going to start their tapering and subsequent interest rate hikes.
and the fed will be doing that. Mortgage interest is on the rise already.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Looks to me that Biden is doing a fine job already of killing the economy. Everything this clown does is wrong and he is too stupid to realize it and change it back. Dumb ass should get that pipeline going and push pumping our own oil for our own citizens, but once again too stupid to do it.

RPNLPS

★★★★★ Legendary Member
We’re still talking about and not doing anything about it, it’s happening right before our eyes it’s going to turn this country into a shithole if your in the wrong places of it! Remember we’re all in this together? Seems the rich will just act as nothings happening lol poor bastards don’t live a good life if they only knew but they don’t so that’s good news for us they can’t survive on trade and swap you this for that !! Lmao they need there tea and spritzers fucking pathetic! As the world turns with idiots.

Aquaholic

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bye little Bitcoin and Eth. Its not going anywhere. Hodl. Its confusing for a lot of people. I still walk into a gas station and purchase ammo and canned goods, just cuz.
Crypto needs to stream line itself. It will. Bye a little now before big gov. forces rectal exams to get it.

Flatrock

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thoughts and prayers this morning to anyone who bought the fear and sold crypto. Take a lap

Probably nothing….
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.th...735612/facebook-change-company-name-metaverse

But but but it's gonna crash! Biden is gonna destroy bitcoin, the economy and the entire world!

Some people just absolutely can't separate politics from investing. Lots of people don't really care about facts anymore but it's an absolute fact that in the past, whether the President was a R or D has mattered very little in investment performance.

wjschmaltz

★★★★★ Legendary Member
nobody likes a braggart :)

ha, agreed, you got me there!

At this point it's like predicting the sun coming up in the east tomorrow. After a ton of research, I bought my first BTC a little before this thread was started and have bought fairly large amounts religiously since then. And since then I've been trying to use very well laid out and researched facts and data to get as many people on board as I can. Very few did right away and now maybe 10% of my close circle is on board. The ones who are not all use the same nonsensical reasoning for why crypto will never work and crash. So even thought I expected this move and it's very transparent on this forum, I do still feel vindication on new ATH days. And we're just getting started on this phase of the bull run IMO.

Phill Latio

Founding Member
Founding Member
im absolutely flabbergasted on the price of bitcoin right now...WTF I remember when I thought people were crazy for spending $1k on one single coin. Anyone into etherum? I should have bought when my brother in law told me too, id be up a lot of money :(

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 135
  • This month: 120
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 76