1000's Of Salmon To Be Released Into Sakakawea

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
What happened is them damn zebra mussels got into federal tanks and they didn’t realize it until too late . They spread it allover the trout rivers and lakes .

Dirty

★★★★★ Legendary Member
With such extensive research on his topic ::: and an article so full of solid scientific facts, :;: I think Jim has a bright future in political journalism.

4 years after his salmon stocking program article, I feel like he may have been recruited to write some of the articles I’ve read about COVID too.

We all make mistakes, but come on dude. This is the job this guy gets paid to do. Other than journalists, who else is honestly allowed to perform this poorly and still get paid? Maybe meteorologists, and a lot of politicians too but that’s it. Oh wait, I guess a select few members of law enforcement get by for quite a while as they drive around and repeatedly almost cause traffic accidents while they drive around working on their laptop. Oh and a lot of CEO’s move from company to company and run them into the ground in between severance payouts. Some vehicle service stations are basically running a criminal operation the way they steal people’s money and don’t actually fix the problems....oh and I almost forgot about Professional athletes and celebrities...doesn’t matter what crazy shit some of them do, it just drives their price up.

Crap. Never mind. I suppose in the grand scheme of things Joe’s article is just about right on par for the course. I hope 4 years later he’s living better than those salmon that swam downstream to spawn.

Last edited:

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
IDK WTF for real...the only knot for braid is the Palomar. There IS some superfluous bullshit out there. The only knot for braided line is the simple Palomar with additional loops through the eye if you "feel the need". Everything else slips.

Braid, Sharpies and wire is all you'll ever need. The rest is a bullshit racket.

That is all.

Founding Member
Founding Member
IDK WTF for real...the only knot for braid is the Palomar. There IS some superfluous bullshit out there. The only knot for braided line is the simple Palomar with additional loops through the eye if you "feel the need". Everything else slips.

Braid, Sharpies and wire is all you'll ever need. The rest is a bullshit racket.

That is all.

Ummmm:;:huh

Petras

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think I figured it out... the whole salmon swimming back up the dam thing that is... It's a green energy ploy... think about it, salmon swim against the flow of the water through the turbine. This means that their tail fins are propelling the water through the turbines that much faster making more power... really it's genius. If only they had salmon and hydro power down in texas last winter, maybe they wouldn't have had all those black/brownouts when the temp dropped...

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Jim must be dumber then a bag of nanofil.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75