thunder chicken

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
The rancher who's land I hunt on sent me a pic of 6 gobblers and a crap ton of hens right where I usually set up....JUST to torture me. I don't have any pinned down, so that'll have to do for me and my daughter. I like our odds. (Grin)

Jigaman

Founding Member
Founding Member
smoker fire4.jpg bird from 2 years ago, hope to get another one to do a strutting mount. Put up a ground blind yesterday so hopefully next week I'll get a chance to get after em.

that is a cool mount! May I ask what it costs to have a turkey mounted?

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Can you get Permethrin locally?

It's the active ingredient in MANY insecticides. Just read the label until you find one. It won't take long, I promise.

Pyrethrin is it's cousin. It's a derivative of the chrysanthemum flowers. Kills shit dead.

Bowhunter_24

Founding Member
Founding Member
IMG_2799.jpg
I got this gobbler Sunday. The second he saw my strutter decoy he came in on a string. I still have another tag to fill. I'm hoping I can send an arrow through another one like this one next time out.

Zero ticks for me

sparetire

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's the active ingredient in MANY insecticides. Just read the label until you find one. It won't take long, I promise.

Pyrethrin is it's cousin. It's a derivative of the chrysanthemum flowers. Kills shit dead.

What he said. Look in the camping department. It should be in an aerosol can, labeled to be used on clothing and equipment.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sure are struttin in my area,buddy went out two days ago,covered up in birds,watched a gang rape on a hen deke then put the hammer down,one last fling for the long beard.

turkey's.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty bird!

Jigaman

Founding Member
Founding Member
2017 turkey-2.jpg

I got mine sunday morning. Birds were sticking with the hens and not at all interested in calls or the decoy. Got this guy from watching their travel routes and being in the right place at the right time. BOOM, right in the face!

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Holy Hooks!! You can darn near hang your gun on them babies. More info on weight, beard, and the hunt would be cool.

Buckmaster

Founding Member
Founding Member
Kids had a great easter weekend chasing long beards. now its my turn if I can ever get away from work

4.jpg2.jpg3.jpgIMG_.jpg

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 91
  • This month: 90
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 77
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 71
  • This month: 71
  • This month: 67