Dont buy Lund boats or from Vallely Marine

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
I learned that although slow and dangerous behind the wheel, riverfisher can still serve a purpose.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think I've gathered that I need a quart or two of this clear coat shit.

Slapping a little of that crap on yer boat is the next best thing to wrapping it up in Superman's cape.

Dad

Founding Member
Founding Member
I just read this from beginning to end and now have a picture of a grown man sucking this thumb like a scared 3 year old, just not sure if that guy is river or valley manager.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
I gathered somebody got some hush funds this thread is just like the wc threads u never here from the author because he had to sign something how is the new boat river

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I gathered somebody got some hush funds this thread is just like the wc threads u never here from the author because he had to sign something how is the new boat river
exactly. happens all the time. think they would learn to just take care of the issue to begin with. We could always talk about all the antelope the Vallely boys poached or did somebody already mention that. I haven't read all the posts above.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Nope, I'd been waiting for that shoe to drop. But after thirteen pages of fun, I believe you were the first to mention it, eyexer.

Those poor Vallely brothers will never live that one down. It's been what, 25 years and it's still brought up. I guess, once a goatfu#@er, always a goat......! That's an old joke for those not familiar with the reference.

- - - Updated - - -

I think if I were Vallely and Lund, I'd find a used Crestliner to give to Riverfisher, maybe even upgrade him in class of boat. That's a win/win for everyone. He gets a different boat sans rivets, and when it happens again, he's passed off to another dealer and manufacturer.

Last edited:

NDwalleyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think you're wrong. I bet old RiverFisher STFU when he was slapped with a slander/libel lawsuit for coming on here and making up a story about what happened to his boat and how he was treated at Vallely.

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I was looking for a picture of my wooden 12' boat but could not find. However it has been used now for 4 generation and I am sure it is not a Lund nor did grandpa buy it from Valley but it does leak like your Lunds do. So this year the grandkid and me is going to spray that rubber stuff they show on tv to stop the leak or maybe leaks.
Prop is broken and I am sure they make a high speed prop for my 1940 something 2 cycle evinrude so I can keep up to the big boys after they have a beer or two on the lake. No/yes.

But on a side note:
Me and the wife where on a road trip this past weekend and I was wearing my Trump/Pence make America great again hat.
Cruise was set at 74 and met a sheriff. He did flash his lights but kept going. 15 minutes later met a HP and he decided to visit with me.
Came up and said he clock me at 90 (damn Dodge pickup truck this will get expenses). ask for my driver license which I very seldom carry, ask if I had some kind of id and I said no, no plates on vehicle so ask why, ask for evidence that I own, asked why no dealer sticker, then asked name and where from. Said he would be a few minutes.
Came back and said everything check out good and I said that was good and he said it was good. Asked where I was going and I told him. Some small talk and then silence. He was looking at hat and then said have a great day. I shook his hand and told him have a great day. And life can be damn good. db

BBQBluesMan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Db, I truly enjoy reading your posts. I read them with Morgan Freeman's voice in my head. It helps me relax and put me at ease.

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
The world went and got itself in a big damn hurry. Not Morgan but same film. Best film ever IMHO.

ndlongshot

Founding Member
Founding Member
The title of this thread should read "Dont buy Lund boats from Riverfibber"

sweeney

Founding Member
Founding Member
db's posts remind me of seven at about a .12 instead of full .21 BAC, anyways Tim do I have to make up a story to get an answer on that tarp and trollmaster situation from 08?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 100
  • This month: 99
  • This month: 90
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 62