2017 WY Deer & Pronghorn Draw Results

PAIN

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wyoming draw results for deer and pronghorn are out. Applications were due May 31 and results out in less than a month...kinda nice.

No luck on drawing a deer permit this year, but drew second choice pronghorn for unit 1.

dirtytough

No deer for me either but I did draw second choice pronghorn. First time hunting pronghorn so it should be fun.

Regards, Branden

all4eyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Had planned on taking my kid after pronghorn so had a few bonus points built up and still no tags this year. Needless to say he's a little bummed.

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
Me and my dad drew our antelope tags in 83. Been hunting that unit for years use to pull tags every year or every other no so much anymore. Either way we drew a solid blue chip unit so looking forward to it.

dirtytough

all4eyes there are still leftovers to draw in the second draw. Probably a little tougher hunt since you will have less public but at least you will still be hunting.

Regards, Branden

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
i see they went to a lottery for leftover tags this year not the mad rush first come first serve that would crash the site. haha. applied for a leftover doe/fawn antelope to compliment my buck. if I'm gonna drive 9 hrs might as well get a little more meat and at $34 a tag takes the pain out of the NR price for the buck....plus momma and the boys love antelope table fare

Tymurrey

Founding Member
Founding Member
No luck on area 67 for me, doesn't surprise me with no points. Applied for a leftover doe license. Waiting on Montana yet and am going to maybe try SD archery.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 167
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76