All Things Ukraine/Russia

dean nelson

Honored Member
The fact is that any of you are still so idiotic that you side with Putin is an undeniable statement on your lack of a functional IQ and your overall stupidity! I wish so very much we could dig Ronald Reagan out of his grave so that he could rise again so he could see you claiming to be Republicans so that he could then beat the ever-loving shit out of you for being a traitor to freedom! Then you have the special education version of a republican known as lunker the far-right flat-earther of nodak angler....so I will see your pic of a monument that came from a country at its weakest point in the last century of that countrys existence and raise you a British Garden built in honor of 9/11 that actually exist in Manhattan in New York instead of some random Wharf in New Jersey!

911-memorial-nyc-queen-elizabeth-911-memorial-garden-nyc.jpg

And as a slightly cheeky sidenote gee these Russian gals uniforms as they March through st. Petersburg Square look great but for some strange reason I can't seem to think that the outfits they are wearing seem so very familiar to me yet.....for whatever reason I just can't quite place where I have seen them before. I mean seriously you do have to give them credit where credit is due. who would have ever thought that a black uniform with a red armband with a white circle on it with a black insignia in the middle of it could look so fashionable? Im just shocked nobody thought of it before! #$%^&>

Screenshot_20220501-015347.jpg

Last edited:

PrairieGhost

★★ Legendary Member
Founding Member
The best thing that could happen is put Zelenski and Putin in a cage fight, then shoot the survivor. To bad innocent people are in the way of these two low lifes.

Zogman

★ Legendary Member
Founding Member
The Dems told us that 5 billion was too much to spend on Trumps border wall. Now we are coming up on almost 50 billion sent to Ukraine. How much of that do you think will be funneled back into US politicians hands. Couple nights ago Tucker had on that the US has sent so many missiles over there already that some pentagon people said if the US were to get in a war ourselves right now we wouldn't have enough for ourselves. Yesterday our pants filler in chief was bragging about how we are now going to seize the assets of russian billionairs. This is something that really bothers me. In world war 2 when Hitler was going nuts over there did anyone go around taking assets of private german citizens that weren't in the military? What gives us the right legally or ethically to do this. And don't tell me because we all hate the russians right now its ok. Just remember the people running the show right now don't like people that think like us that own guns either. If they can do it to the rich russian citizens they can do it to us too. when the canadian trucker thing went down it didn't take long for them to seize their trucks and bank accounts. I have yet to hear one reporter or journalist comment on this so I guess its alright. Feel free to call me a putin lover for daring to question some of this shit I can take it.

​You are 110% correct!

lunkerslayer

★★★★ Legendary Member
Founding Member
The fact is that any of you are still so idiotic that you side with Putin is an undeniable statement on your lack of a functional IQ and your overall stupidity! I wish so very much we could dig Ronald Reagan out of his grave so that he could rise again so he could see you claiming to be Republicans so that he could then beat the ever-loving shit out of you for being a traitor to freedom! Then you have the special education version of a republican known as lunker the far-right flat-earther of nodak angler....so I will see your pic of a monument that came from a country at its weakest point in the last century of that countrys existence and raise you a British Garden built in honor of 9/11 that actually exist in Manhattan in New York instead of some random Wharf in New Jersey!

View attachment 64258

And as a slightly cheeky sidenote gee these Russian gals uniforms as they March through st. Petersburg Square look great but for some strange reason I can't seem to think that the outfits they are wearing seem so very familiar to me yet.....for whatever reason I just can't quite place where I have seen them before. I mean seriously you do have to give them credit where credit is due. who would have ever thought that a black uniform with a red armband with a white circle on it with a black insignia in the middle of it could look so fashionable? Im just shocked nobody thought of it before! #$%^&>

View attachment 64259

Atleast Russia sent a memorial even if it the USA decided to put it in new jersey which was build just 5 years and was officially introduced September 11 2006. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/To_the_Struggle_Against_World_Terrorism

The British built it for the queen which is the reason why its officially called the queen ElizabethII garden as well as for just the 67 brits who died nothing was planted or included for the rest of the thousands of people who parished on that day.
At the northern end stand two tall Canadian hemlocks (Tsuga canadensis ‘Fastigiata’) which softly frame the inner path of the garden. Running the length of the garden is a ribbon of 67 heavenly bamboo shrubs (Nandina domestica ‘Gulf Stream’), each signifying one of the 67 British victims of September 11th. These finely-etched semi-evergreen shrubs turn red and orange in the colder months. If I'm not mistaken there were more then 67 that died on 9/11
So I will give you partial credit for the effort but it was still named after the queen and doesn't include all the victims of 9/11
https://www.royal-oak.org/2015/04/01/a-british-garden-offers-tranquility-amid-american-bustle/
As far as your moscow victory parade picture I googled couldn't find any picture with a red armband like this one. I did find the armband but it's not everyone it's only a few which I believed is to which unit they are from. Other then that I don't know what your referring to as far as looking like nazis that's stretching things to fit an agenda.

Last edited:

PrairieGhost

★★ Legendary Member
Founding Member
Atleast Russia sent a memorial even if it the USA decided to put it in new jersey
Massachusetts would have been more fitting by just a little bit. ::: Just trying to stay in step with Ronald Regan who said when asked if he had ever been to a communist County " no, but I was in Massachusetts once".

I do have to say being anti Zelensky does not equate to being pro Putin. I dont know who I dispise more, Zelensky, Putin, or Biden. Biden is perhaps the greatest traitor of the bunch.

lunkerslayer

★★★★ Legendary Member
Founding Member
Yeah well Ronald Reagan allowed the cia to bring in tons of cocaine from central America bringing on the crack epidemic, then people like kamala and Biden supporting tougher laws on those same people that the cia were providing cocaine to so they could make Crack and sell it to thier people. The money was sent to the middle east to buy arms that were then sent to central America to fight the so called communist regime. All that happened during the Reagan administration supported by both sides of aisles in Washington.

LBrandt

★★ Legendary Member
Do you think Nancy P is bringing back a plane load of kickback cash for the top Dems to split? LB

Twitch

Honored Member
Founding Member
Do you think Nancy P is bringing back a plane load of kickback cash for the top Dems to split? LB

I think there’s such a lack of fear of being held accountable for their actions anymore, that it could be a plane loaded with cashiers checks just because they aren’t even worried about paper trails. Also I’m sure a few “republicans” names are included in the pay to the order of line as well.

PrairieGhost

★★ Legendary Member
Founding Member
I think there’s such a lack of fear of being held accountable for their actions anymore, that it could be a plane loaded with cashiers checks just because they aren’t even worried about paper trails. Also I’m sure a few “republicans” names are included in the pay to the order of line as well.

Romney will have a couole million in the bag.

DakotaGreg

Putin did not need to react with war but the US regime has provoked and cornered him since the lip biting rapist Bill Clinton. History didnt start 5 minutes ago. The maiden coup of 2014 as exposed by the Victoria Neuland tapes and Giddeon Rose interview stoked the war. Burisma was a deal to protect itself from the new regime in exchange for Hunters position.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 325
  • This month: 134
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 77
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 66
  • This month: 61
  • This month: 55