Bodies are stacking up!

Lapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Two bodies in Bisman in a 24 hour period.

Murder at the Motel 6 (Great name for a Podcast) and a body found by the trolley in Mandan, havent released cause of death on that one yet that I could find.

Not even a full moon. Can probably blame it on climate change somehow though.

Last edited:

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yes but then you would be called some evil derogatory word that really doesn't matter to the rest of the world becuase facts are facts. Regardless we haven't seen anything yet you just wait till more end up being sent here from somewhere else.

Lapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think the Motel 6 was a murder, the guy in custody is only 16.

I’m guessing the Mandan was a suicide as they didn’t have the area blocked off all that long. It would still be blocked off if it were a crime scene.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I haven’t heard any details on the Bismarck incident but most likely drugs. With the shit going on in this county we will have to get used to this unfortunately

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think the Motel 6 was a murder, the guy in custody is only 16.

I’m guessing the Mandan was a suicide as they didn’t have the area blocked off all that long. It would still be blocked off if it were a crime scene.
I went by the Trolley bridge twice yesterday, and there were still police and sheriff's cars there. If FB is to be believed, the victim was stabbed, and he was a guy well-known around town. Don't know if he was homeless or not. I've seen him a million times, simply walking around. Kept to himself. I don't think I'd ever heard him utter a word. I've seen him around Bismarck, for years.

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
I went by the Trolley bridge twice yesterday, and there were still police and sheriff's cars there. If FB is to be believed, the victim was stabbed, and he was a guy well-known around town. Don't know if he was homeless or not. I've seen him a million times, simply walking around. Kept to himself. I don't think I'd ever heard him utter a word. I've seen him around Bismarck, for years.
If thats the case people have seen him around as you stated, my guess would be he was approached by a 'junkie' and it ends up with the stabbing.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 167
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 77