DJ's Should Be Fired for Playing...

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Patience--Guns & Roses and that damn Pearl Jam song about a girl's spread legs and 25min of Dootly Do Do Do at the end. Also 97% of Aerosmith after 1978ish. Now have a combo of Dootly Do and "Love In an Elevator" in the brain. Awesome.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
The chicken dance
zwarte

- - - Updated - - -

What Pearl Jam song? I can’t think of one with 2 live crew colab

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Svn there are some remakes that went on to do better then the original two songs from Tommy James Mony Mony ( billy Idol) and i think we are lone now ( tiffany) where 1 and 2 in the states at the sametime. Even though I like thin lizzy's original whiskey in a jar the remake by Metallica IMO was better. Even Metalica turn the page a bob seger song was good. As far as patience by GNR one of the best ballads of the 80's even better then November rain, chris cornell did a remake of patience which IMO was different then original even though the lyrics are the same the melody is different. Joe Cockers with a little help from my friends was a remake of a beatles song from the lp sgt peppers long hearts club band.

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Any kind of sister kissing cousin screwing music (aka country). I hate that shit.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Heard this on XM the other day and it “earwormed” me from a movie, finally had to look it up. Opening scene of Avengers Endgame:

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
^^^^For real?...It's played but not overplayed. It's Winwood/Clapton...It's fucking annoying with all the gd whining. I get the point. Correct.

Last edited:

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
^^^^For real?...It's played but not overplayed. It's Winwood/Clapton...It's fucking annoying with all the gd whining. I get the point. Correct.

I like the song and it's not overplayed, but, it pissed me off to no end to not be able to figure out what movie I'd heard it in recently.

I'm a fan of GnR's "Patience" and Aerosmith's "Pump" and "Get a Grip".

Other than "Hot For Teacher", I change the station when ANYHING Van Halen starts.

Shockwave

Founding Member
Founding Member
Rap. I have noticed that the last few weddings I have gone to that a person can't even get on the dance floor for a nice dance with the wife until way late in the night. It's rap line dancing and games for a better part of the wedding. I kinda miss the days where the first couple hours involved some waltz's so the older folks could enjoy some dancing before they go home early. The last wedding I went to did have cream cheese mints. You don't find those often these days.

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Maroon 5. Every one of their songs make my ears bleed. Fingernails on a chalkboard

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 135
  • This month: 127
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 85
  • This month: 77