EAGLES

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Feathered type. Have a 20 acre mature cottonwood stand Northeast of my place and when ever deer gun season starts we have 2 or 3 eagles take up living there for 2 or 3 weeks This year its 2 adults and one young of the year. Must be working the gut piles from deer hunting. We are watchfull when we let the corgie pup out. We either watch at the door or let the Lab out with her for protection. LB

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Eagles is great band
Take it easy
Hotel California
Witchy woman
Desperado
I know there's others but those are the ones I can think on the top of my head

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
One of the radio stations here in Dickinson plays an Eagles song about every 30 minutes. Pretty sure Don Henley must own it.

No longer an Eagles fan.
Eagles is great band
Take it easy
Hotel California
Witchy woman
Desperado
I know there's others but those are the ones I can think on the top of my he

sl1000794

Founding Member
Founding Member
One of the radio stations here in Dickinson plays an Eagles song about every 30 minutes. Pretty sure Don Henley must own it.

No longer an Eagles fan.
Me neither. We did see them once at the Shark Tank in San Jose, but then I found out that their politics (especially Henley's) are way too liberal for me to support them!

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
There are a lot of eagles in my area. There is a bald eagles nest just north of town and we see those 2 with their young flying around all the time. There is another bald eagles nest by the state line also. These are both right by the river. Then over by McLaughlin, I know of a bald eagles nest right off HWY 12. When driving the backroads from Selfridge to Walker, we must have seen 10 both golden and bald. My niece says they're all over, and we confirmed it.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 135
  • This month: 127
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 85
  • This month: 77