Facebook Bans Gun Sales- Now What? Read This

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Facebook has pulled the plug on gun sales in groups and pages. Now what? I'll tell you now what.

Go to www.DakotaGunBroker.com if you have stuff to sell.

It's been a good run, I enjoy my freedom and what not. If I randomly disappear I guess it WAS NOT infact a good idea to fight back against Facebook and I am either locked in an 8x8 in Ward County or I may be in Guantanamo.

Anywho, the site is slowly coming together and I do believe it is functional enough at this point to start selling your stuff. Updates will come as time goes on, unless for some silly reason there is no internet where I'm headed. I do have big plans later down the road for DGB as long as I'm not in prison for doing this.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Fagbook is for grandmas and queers anyway, not sure this gun ban is much of a surprise.
Good luck with your site.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Cool! I wish you many e-dumps.

- - - Updated - - -

I see you segregated the black rifles from the rest of the rifles, 701fishracist.

Petras

Founding Member
Founding Member
#blackgunsmatter

- - - Updated - - -

I put up a post for you on FB. Is there a page on FB for DGB so a guy can share the shit outta it?

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I mean maybe I'm thinking wrong with this whole ordeal here. Ya, there are other gun sights out there and lots of people order new guns and what not. What about the people looking for used stuff? What about North Dakota specifically? Shouldn't there be a local option instead of having to use an out of state resource? Does this whole concept not make sense? Maybe I'm crazy. Wait, that's not questionable. I do plan on reaching out to the local gun dealers and having them list their new stuff for sale also in the future once I get somethings worked out. Anybody got any thoughts on this? Waste of time? Or.........Seems legit?
Keep it local? Or support the other states?

- - - Updated - - -

Interestingly enough there's already been 285 people to the site today, with virtually nothing for sale on there lol. Looks kind of bad. I'm guessing alota of people are thinking we are selling guns ourselves. Nope, not YET.

Last edited:

Kickemup

Founding Member
Founding Member
Once word gets out it could be a good site. There was always alot of interest in guns for sale on fagbook. I have this problem that won't let me sell a gun once I have bought it. But it won't stope from buying more.

Last edited:

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I mean maybe I'm thinking wrong with this whole ordeal here. Ya, there are other gun sights out there and lots of people order new guns and what not. What about the people looking for used stuff? What about North Dakota specifically? Shouldn't there be a local option instead of having to use an out of state resource? Does this whole concept not make sense? Maybe I'm crazy. Wait, that's not questionable. I do plan on reaching out to the local gun dealers and having them list their new stuff for sale also in the future once I get somethings worked out. Anybody got any thoughts on this? Waste of time? Or.........Seems legit?
Keep it local? Or support the other states?

- - - Updated - - -

Interestingly enough there's already been 285 people to the site today, with virtually nothing for sale on there lol. Looks kind of bad. I'm guessing alota of people are thinking we are selling guns ourselves. Nope, not YET.

Include Sodak to we like guns.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 134
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 107
  • This month: 106
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84