Flatting the curve

Slappy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
You're a little early on hammering the Busch lattes, rifle opener is still over a week away.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
I often get it and understand Lycan's philosophy of "because it's there", but in this example I am stumped as to why brek, brek's. Seriously? Are we that close to asphalt season coming to an end?

Last edited:

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Leave the kid alone there is only one lunkerslayer, atleast give him a benefit of a doubt before you accuse him of being someone else. I only have one account having more then one account is a person who doesn't like who they are I for one like who I am. Like I said give the kid a chance and brek don't get carried away with the subject of the coof there is quite a few members on here who a little butt hurt that I was right about the coof from the get go. Carry on
Oh brek drunk and shooting a gun is just plain stupid and anyone who thinks its ok would clearly not someone I would like to be around and I'm sure there are members who may get a kick out of your ideas but encouraging drinking and shooting is just plain asinine.

Last edited:

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
the majority of the patrons on this site do not use the facebook app, heck I get grief for posting memes by some on here. Keep coming back Brek don't let theses sour patch kids ruin your experience here not all of us are like some who think this site belongs to them (y)

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Can't believe you guys have never seen that meme about flattening the curve on FB. It was something to the effect of chugging busch lights and shooting all the 1-2 year old deer...of course not at the same time. But funny altogether. As far as me I never drink while hunting or fishing...I like to enjoy the quiet.
Many of us don't do FakeBook.

1lessdog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
the majority of the patrons on this site do not use the facebook app, heck I get grief for posting memes by some on here. Keep coming back Brek don't let theses sour patch kids ruin your experience here not all of us are like some who think this site belongs to them (y)

This is the Facebook of outdoor web sights

watson

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's not lunk because he seems to have a smidge of outdoor experience, something lunk has nothing of unless it's from a meme or Google clip-it

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
difference is: for those who have been paying attention, 7mm is open about his past alter ego Mr. S. prior to bringing back the original 7mm.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 112
  • This month: 104
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 69