Fried PB&J

NDbowman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Someone told me that a grilled peanut butter sandwich with tomato soup is better than a grilled cheese sandwich. I tried it and it was ok but i still prefer a grilled cheese with my tomato soup. I acutally like to bake my cheese sandwich as I like it crunchy.

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
The guy in the video is built like ALL HE EATS is deep fried PB&J

In his own words: "On a scale of 1-80, it's like a 50". Not so good afterall......Who in his right mind does a scale of 1 to 80? I'm gonna start using it.

How in GOD'S name did you find this?

I bet it's delicious.....

Last edited:

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Someone told me that a grilled peanut butter sandwich with tomato soup is better than a grilled cheese sandwich. I tried it and it was ok but i still prefer a grilled cheese with my tomato soup. I acutally like to bake my cheese sandwich as I like it crunchy.
Blasphemy nothing is as good as government grilled cheese samich with homemade tomato soap

Last edited:

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
200% agree! Even though I can afford better, I still seek out the gov't cheese when I make them!
I cheat on the homemade soup though. I really shouldn't because it's so much better.

But in the spirit of government cheese, canned soup seems to be the ticket....

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
A properly fried PB&J is a treat. It's more a stand alone or breakfast deal. I don't know what the hell with tomato freaking soup.

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member
A properly fried PB&J is a treat. It's more a stand alone or breakfast deal. I don't know what the hell with tomato freaking soup.

Tomato soup makes me want to hurl. It's like eating hot ketchup. I don't each ketchup either, so I guess that's why, haha.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Also, ND I wasn't trying to give you shit about tomato soup. That's the last thing I'd think of with this.

I love a big bowl with a bit of parmesan and black pepper. A grilled CHEEESE is my go-to here.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 115
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 69