No sir that deer is not a tirty pointer but is actually a 57 pointer

Fritz the Cat

Founding Member
Founding Member
Damn guy, you carry a grudge for a long time. I told you then and will say it again. I supported the app and the app only.

Maddog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
The problem I personally have with the people who "hunt" high fence operations is most of them ACTUALLY think it's hunting. Others (who know zip about real hunting) see this and also think this is ACTUAL hunting. IMO they get lumped in with actual hunters and that makes us all look bad. I don't privy looking bad, at anything.

Before anyone mentions it.....YES 50k acres behind a high fence or 5 acres behind a high fence is the same thing (it's the point of it being behind a fence). Polish a turd all you want and you still have a turd.

A controlled environment shouldn't be part of any hunting experience. At least any I'm going to participate in.

- - - Updated - - -

ps: I have wet dreams of sitting up on a hill somewhere in Africa with multiple weapons and having a massive troop of baboons in the open.

Gees my dreams always involve women - sometimes more than one. Yours. ?? Hmmmm. :;:muahaha

Just joking with ya. Have a great day!

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Allen, you know little.

A sportsman hunted all his life. He developed Mantle Cell Lymphoma. Came to my place for his last hunt. 2007.

Symptoms were loss of feeling in hands and feet. He wasn't picking up his feet correctly and as a result he fell and ran a stick into his hand. Because of all the medicines he was on, it took a long time to stop the bleeding.

Allen, you should get in that mans face and call him a few names.

ps. it was his last hunt.

- - - Updated - - -

Allen, yes Arby's in Bismarck sold the Venison Steak Sandwich. It sold out in two hours.

I feel for the old man, but that was not his last HUNT. Your can piss on someone's back and tell them it's raining all you want, but ito not rain.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I feel for the old man, but that was not his last HUNT. Your can piss on someone's back and tell them it's raining all you want, but ito not rain.
seriously do you know the old man that Fritz is talking about, if not what is your point to your post other then the obvious explanation is that fritz is a liar. I don't know either one of you couldn't pick either one of you out of a line up and I am not certain enough to call some one out on a public forum claiming the man is being dishonest. That's just wrong in my opinion it sounded to me that Fritz was doing a solid for the man, I don't know Fritz but he seams to me to be a honest person from the little posting that his does . and if you do know the man that Fritz is talking about then I apologize for stepping in to defend a liar and if not shame on you for even considering so

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
It wasn't a hunt. So it couldn't be his last hunt. Thought I made it clear. It was a shoot, not a hunt

Fritz the Cat

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's OK Lunk, that is all these guys have is name calling.

I am an avid pheasant hunter and mother nature has certainly dealt the population a blow. Out of all the dogs I have had, right now this English Setter is the best. He is getting shorted compared to the rest with few birds around. Last December we went to a pheasant farm. It was just....OK.

Do I now have guilt? Nope.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I didn't call anyone a name. He can call it a hunt, but shooting livestock isn't a hunt and no "hunting" license is required.

Fritz the Cat

Founding Member
Founding Member
Last December I went pheasant hunting at a preserve.

Well shit, now I suppose I am going to be banned from the elitist club.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I didn't call anyone a name. He can call it a hunt, but shooting livestock isn't a hunt and no "hunting" license is required.
I didn't realize he was talking specifically about a high fence hunting when fritz was telling his story, shit what an asshole I am for not figuring that out before i opened my piehole:::

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 165
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76