office etiquette part 2!

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
so whats worse a male who leaves the toilet seat up after he pisses or

a male who discovers "blood" spatter underneath the toilet seat when he goes to the bathroom and works in an office with women.....

dam i cant get this image out of my head.

and no i dont have any daughters just sons,
yes i did have 3 sisters but never witnessed this.

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
Blood aint necessarily from a female you know... IMO nothing wrong with leaving the toilette seat up, odds are good the next person to use it will need it up anyway, its much more efficient to adjust it only if it needs to be. unless you are the type of person who thinks it needs to be closed all the time....

Jigaman

Founding Member
Founding Member
9b846639ac69160a3ebdd02e8331f7c2.jpg
42ec1fed95f7428554f25dfaa8545d45.jpg
14054038_858019731009468_8811049901562507849_n.jpg
enhanced-2221-1431718662-26.jpg

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
Blood aint necessarily from a female you know... IMO nothing wrong with leaving the toilette seat up, odds are good the next person to use it will need it up anyway, its much more efficient to adjust it only if it needs to be. unless you are the type of person who thinks it needs to be closed all the time....

your right but when im the only guy and it isnt my blood.............i suppose it could be a sparrow or a chicken, or a gopher that snuck in.....

it doesn't really bother me except at office meetings i get kindly reminded to put the seat down...

now i have some ammo to retunr fire

- - - Updated - - -

yep im walking on glass around the office for awhile eh?

- - - Updated - - -

anyone else work with just and overwhelming bunch of estrogen....

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yikes.

Blood in the stool can signal scary stuff. Have a relative who was informed of lots of colon cancer this way. I shudder...

ndbwhunter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sounds to me like you've been using the wrong bathroom again...???

The blood gives you something to aim for though. Much like trying to remove the dried on poop streak that sits just above the water line.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
The estrogen count in the office has increased dramatically since I've started. It's now 7-2. I've never been told to what to do with the toilet seat, however. Most of my bathroom stall destruction occurs about halfway through my workout at the Y. Like an unfortunate atomic clock.

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sounds to me like you've been using the wrong bathroom again...???

The blood gives you something to aim for though. Much like trying to remove the dried on poop streak that sits just above the water line.

i thought bathrooms were open to anyone regardless of sex now days?

jaykay that is always a possibility but working with 9 women of childbearing age i would think it is the period.
i just chuckled when they get on me for little things and here the "carnage" in the bathroom has nothing to do with me.

- - - Updated - - -

ive contemplated trying to remove it via your method ND hunter or leave it as a type of traveling trophy to let them know that a little pee aint so bad after all......

- - - Updated - - -

dirty have fun talking about gluten free food, essential oils and the newest of new car seats...FML thats why in on here fellas

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
Dude, overwhelming estrogen is an understatement, I feel your pain and know exactly what you're talking about. There used to be a rule around here called the "Brian No!" rule. If there was something I wasn't supposed to look in (like a container of lady stuff) or a conversation I shouldn't walk into they were told to just say "Brian No!" and I'll be happy to steer clear. Now over the years I seem to have blocked them out to a point and only really open my ears when asked to do so.

martinslanding

Founding Member
Founding Member
Holy titty sprinkles women in an office…does it really get any worse…seriously???
One of my first real desk jobs had a large ratio of women to men ( large can be used in a number of ways in this story) .. sad part was a couple of the other men seemed a little too comfortable chatting with the women (you know what I mean wags and ghost ;) )…let’s just say I did not stay at the job very long
…the shitty part is now-a-days you do have to walk on egg shells and watch what you say especially if it’s a large company with an HR department

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
my office is 10-3 and its a difficult situation. i blame all of the estrogen for my growing man boobs.

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
both lids down, no random items in the drink... I would fight fire with fire... bring some ketchup packs and squirt them up under the rim and let the hens cluck

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well at least I'm not the only one! I often get younger males commenting about " man it must be nice working with all those hot women" and I don't say much but think if you only fkn knew what working with women is like .......

- - - Updated - - -

Were smaller company no HR but hens cluck on a regular basis

Sub_Elect

Founding Member
Founding Member
Women are all pigs in the bathroom. I have seen and been around all of it, 2 sisters and 3 girls in my house now, Momma, a 20 year old and a 12 year old. Let me tell you, I go into any one of the bathrooms in my house and see anything disgusting and I come unglued! I mean, I literally threaten to piss all over everything and then just leave it in there because they wont be able to tell the difference. AND, I have seen the blood under the toilet seat, at least twice. I have had momma and the 20 year old clean it as I explain to them how awesome it is to think about dragging my penis through it while taking some Cosby's to the pool. They get the hint when I tell them if it happens again I will have them clean it and all the vomit off the ceilings, walls, and floor!

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
They usually cluck at each other and I'm caught in the crossfire forced to choose sides

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
Honestly, one time, you should just go in there and shit all over the toilet. Get NONE in the bowl. I bet you won't here a peep going forward about a little pee trickle, or a seat up.

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
No blood on the seat. I have made it very clear to the wife. I can't handle seeing blood when it's from someone I care for. So, if she leaves blood on the shitter there is a 50/50 chance I pass out and drown in the shitter bowl.

deleted_account

Founding Member
Founding Member
There's a couple women that i work with that arent happy unless they're bitchin. Ive heard them coming down the hall for yet another complain-fest in my office so i have literally picked up the phone and pretended to be talking.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 161
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76