shuttle slide

sdtransplant

Established Member
just seen this on a facebook page. as my trolling motor hangs over the bow enough to make the cover about 2 inches short, was wondering if any of you have seen or have one on your boat ? Or do you think it would be worth it?

NDwalleyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Interesting concept. I'm trying to figure to make my small brain figure out an application beyond boat storage where this might be of benefit.

My tarp covers my trolling motor. Would this base allow the trolling motor to be slid toward the stern so a custom tarp can be made without a "pocket" for the trolling motor?

Just watched their video....makes it so you don't have to worry about catching the trolling motor on the dock posts.

sdtransplant

Established Member
a little more info ; when I traded in for a 21 ft glass boat it had a 80# trolling motor I had them replace it with a 112#, it was supposed to have a custom cover for the boat, well after getting it home and putting cover on it was to short , reading on the cover tag it was made for a flush mount trolling motor. Company I had bought boat from said my fault for not knowing it argued to no avail.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wonder if it will fit on existing bracket?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 100
  • This month: 99
  • This month: 90
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 62