So now the nfl~

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
If kneeling during our anthem ,supporting blm isn't bad enough...now one more nail in the coffin for nfl,showing support for china vs this taiwan fiasco if true...It's been 3 years at my house,tuning off nfl games,won't lie kinda miss the sunday bbq's,games etc. but this is political bullshit in pro sports is a bit much ,whats left? dodgeball?

Bacon

Founding Member
Founding Member
And now they are instituting a mask mandate for all employees and players. To be worn all the time if not on the field playing. What a bunch of wankers.

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Curling and golf..

Golf? mid winter I might glance at one golf event just to get a fix of green grass somewhere warm or looking at a hot golf chick like Paige,otherwise golf ranks in the shitter with soccer at my house.

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lol keeps the blood pressure in check over being a vikings fan (finally had to go back to live TV after being absent for the last couple years).. Bison football is pretty easy on the ol ticker as well :;:rockit

AR-15

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I don't watch those dam crickets anymore, so they can do what they want, the NBA is worse

wjschmaltz

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Golf? mid winter I might glance at one golf event just to get a fix of green grass somewhere warm or looking at a hot golf chick like Paige,otherwise golf ranks in the shitter with soccer at my house.

I was flipping through my phone last weekend and saw a video clip of a man hitting a golf ball and it bouncing off a tree and coming back to hit the guy in the plums. Nice try golf, but you're still boring!

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
nfl ===== uncunted Got to use a new word I learned from a kanuk. :;:cheers LB

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
LOL best golf game I've watched a dozen times and will continue to watch over the years is "caddy shack"

Agreed LB .i LIKE YOUR NEW WORD AS WELL "UNCUNTED" classic when one is on a roll.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 167
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 77