Stupid people

svnmag

★★★★ Legendary Member
Founding Member
Tasty bitch. I hate the word "routine". This officer was at the lower end of yellow nearly in white. The officer must always be one color ahead of the situation (white yellow orange red).

And now--what the fuck was he supposed to do?!! Be I'd as Barney Excessive Fife with OC or a smack with the ASP?!! I'd say yes. A LEO must be insensitive to armchair quarterbacks.

Conversely a feather perpetually rubbed in one place will produce bloody chaffing.

Cops are human beings and need to come home each night. IMO/E "street level" cops were the first to be infected with "woke" by "leadership" and the opposition can no longer resist. The ranks are now infested with "Eric Adams" types which have understandably reached bedwetting status and likely pine for the fjords and power of a fed agency with fully automatic weapons.

1664592218989.png

Last edited:

lunkerslayer

★★ Legendary Member
Founding Member
Don't forget about LDS (Lunk Derangement Syndrome) as well, which of course watson isn't the only member to be inflicted with ...rofl...

tikkalover

★ Legendary Member
Founding Member

Wife Kills Husband With Axe, Chops Off His Genitals After Constant Taunts Over Her 'Dark-Skin'​

India's obsession with 'fair' skin isn't new. The reason why fairness creams and skin-lightening techniques still exist on the market proves this fascination is far from over.

Families who look for suitable brides for their sons prefer fair-skinned, picture-perfect brides. Due to these absurd standards of beauty in India, this could mean a lot of trauma and stress for women.

In Chhattisgarh's Durg district, a 30-year-old woman allegedly used an axe to kill her husband as she was fed up with his constant taunting over her dark skin, as per authorities.

svnmag

★★★★ Legendary Member
Founding Member
Axes and penises--sounds like a band or Johnny Depp fragrance.

Rowdie

★ Legendary Member
Founding Member
Looks like Oprah is back in Chicago.

JayKay

★ Legendary Member
Founding Member
I'm sure the cop shouldn't have left the keys in the unlocked car (will probably get in trouble for that). However, this is how people end up getting the ever-loving shit beat out of them by cops.

And in this case, he/she deserved it.

Lycanthrope

★ Legendary Member
Founding Member
I would have slammed that woman in the door repeatedly till she lay back down... Why try to pull her out when he could just put some weight into that door? Stupid is as stupid does. A little OC spray to the face would have probably slowed her down also.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 39
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 22
  • This month: 21
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 18