Super bowl?

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Cowboys flawed like the Vikings. Inconsistent. And BTW 2 NFC teams can't meet in the Super Bowl :ROFLMAO:
Just conversation, I could careless who plays,haven't watched much nfl since the kneeling bullshit, been 4 years and blm bs,catching a few highlights now and then,apologies for my ignorance

Last edited:

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just conversation, I could careless who plays,haven't watched much nfl since the kneeling bullshit, been 4 years and blm bs,catching a few highlights now and then,apologies for my ignorance
No worries, wasn't trying to be rude....Interesting how the kneeling has just faded away

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Maybe I misunderstood the post. Aren’t the cowboys and 49ers in the same conference? They wouldn’t be able to play each other in the Super Bowl.
Naw ,it's my ignorance, watching a few recent NFL highlights, these young up and coming QB's are gun slingers,fun to watch and go up against each other,whether it's the super owl or? Lot's of talent out there.

duckman1302

Founding Member
Founding Member
It has never sat right with me, the cowboys being called "Americas team".

I am America, and they aren't my team..
This is because most fans of the NFL have an opinion of the Cowboys whether they love them or hate them. It's also why their games bring some of the highest ratings. If you're not watching them to root for them then you are watching them to hopefully watch them fail. Any given year they seem to be the most talked about no matter how their season is going.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 160
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 80