Thursday Night Football on Prime Video

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member
So what did you think about watching TNF on Amazon Prime Video? I had forgotten they moved to Prime this year until I couldn't find the game on TV and had to do a Google search. Already a Prime member, so no big deal for me, but I bet a lot of people had forgotten about the switch as well and probably couldn't watch it.

One cool feature if your using a TV with Prime Video built in is that you can get real time stats for the game as well as a breakdown of each play, routs, and stats for that play as well. On my big plasma TV downstairs that is not a smart TV, I had to watch it through my PS5, and then I wasn't able to get all the stats and stuff, but otherwise was good picture and sound.

Oh, and if you're going to comment how you don't like or watch the NFL, then why did you click on this thread? Keep it to yourself...nobody cares.

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
I have Prime as well, so no big deal. I thought the picture was a little grainy compared to Youtube.tv, but not intolerable. I know of a handful of people that were not happy with it not being on “normal” tv anymore.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't like the NFL...

haha.

I didnt catch it as I was at my club, and we do not have Amazon there, after searching for the game a fellow patron made me aware of this change, kind of a disappointment.

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have Prime as well, so no big deal. I thought the picture was a little grainy compared to Youtube.tv, but not intolerable. I know of a handful of people that were not happy with it not being on “normal” tv anymore.

When I watched through Midcontinent with their Prime app the picture was grainy and just looked "off" to me. When I watched it in the garage through a Prime TV or downstairs through the PS5 the picture looked perfect.

Mahomes made a nice comeback last night, it was a good game.

Slappy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Haven't watched in years. Are they still trampling our flag and memorializing violent felons?

Shockwave

Founding Member
Founding Member
At one point the sound was a little faster than the picture. Maybe it was the ROKU because after halftime I laid in bed to watch the rest of the game and it was fine. The nice thing is that I can watch it on my phone if I want.

fly2cast

Founding Member
Founding Member
I like the options that Prime has for the game. One channel is normal football coverage. Another is the same thing but with a bunch of stats and other cool things. The other channel they have commentary from different groups like Dude Perfect. I use a Roku Ultra. Picture and sound was great.

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I did watch it on prime. I do not feel it is right, that the lesser income people or who just have no use for prime features are unable to watch what is suppose to be known as "America's Game " if they don't pay the prime fee.
Too much greed out there.

eyecatcher

Founding Member
Founding Member
1CBB3519-0180-4124-A30A-1EEB4BF3A14D.jpeg

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
I did watch it on prime. I do not feel it is right, that the lesser income people or who just have no use for prime features are unable to watch what is suppose to be known as "America's Game " if they don't pay the prime fee.
Too much greed out there.
It took me ten seconds to find the free stream, but it had some problems. I suspect it got a bit too big for the platform.

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
It took me ten seconds to find the free stream, but it had some problems. I suspect it got a bit too big for the platform.
There was a 14 day free trial. If you don't cancel, I'm sure you'd get billed somehow. It's still BS

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 100
  • This month: 97
  • This month: 90
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 62