Founding Member
Founding Member
Lunk has my vote for both...
images (1).jpeg
il_794xN.4311922917_cngm.jpg

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Tell you the honest truth watson if we met one another face to face, and kept our egos out of the equation. And found things in common and kept our political views out of it we could become friends everyone here regardless of the things we fight about we could find common grounds if we chose to want to get to know each other. The old saying holds true with putting our best foot forward comes to mind. I don't hold grudges period it's that i don't want to get in those verbally offensive interactions with people anymore, I'm just going to ignore you instead of continuing down a path that begins to spill out of our political views disagreements to other subjects because of ones animosity that's built up over the years. So now I just won't talk to these people because someone needs to be an adult and fix the insanity. I'm only an asshole to people who are an asshole to me. Granted when I was on fishing buddy I was an asshole to everyone because one my political views weren't in the same category as the majority and two my interactions with other begin to get personal verbally abusive to everyone because I was attacked by everyone. I didn't know how to stop myself it consumed me until someone else said enough is enough. I was banned and for good reason because I was the same on every topic my grudges spilled over to every other subjects that was discussed regardless of it was a good topic or bad topic.

Now i dont want to be that way even with you watson if we cant learn to get along im going to learn to walk away from our toxic conversation. Heck even older dogs like can change their ways, and I guarantee many would vouch for me that I am not the same person I was before. Some would just decide to quit entirely and I don't want to be the person anymore that some find my personality to brash for them. I learn to pick my fights and now I learn to let the other one win by them continously wanting to bash me even if I refuse to engage in that bashing. I don't ignore anyone except Toby because he crossed a line I see what everyone posts good or bad.
So yeah if I'm voted the biggest asshole I will put that one next to my poster of the month trophy to. 🏆

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
You really bring nothing to the table
I take that back, you hack others posts so you can express your own sick ideas as someone else's
You know he's coming back with another one of his depraved fantasies. He's mentally ill and can't help himself.

watson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Tell you the honest truth watson if we met one another face to face, and kept our egos out of the equation. And found things in common and kept our political views out of it we could become friends everyone here regardless of the things we fight about we could find common grounds if we chose to want to get to know each other. The old saying holds true with putting our best foot forward comes to mind. I don't hold grudges period it's that i don't want to get in those verbally offensive interactions with people anymore, I'm just going to ignore you instead of continuing down a path that begins to spill out of our political views disagreements to other subjects because of ones animosity that's built up over the years. So now I just won't talk to these people because someone needs to be an adult and fix the insanity. I'm only an asshole to people who are an asshole to me. Granted when I was on fishing buddy I was an asshole to everyone because one my political views weren't in the same category as the majority and two my interactions with other begin to get personal verbally abusive to everyone because I was attacked by everyone. I didn't know how to stop myself it consumed me until someone else said enough is enough. I was banned and for good reason because I was the same on every topic my grudges spilled over to every other subjects that was discussed regardless of it was a good topic or bad topic.

Now i dont want to be that way even with you watson if we cant learn to get along im going to learn to walk away from our toxic conversation. Heck even older dogs like can change their ways, and I guarantee many would vouch for me that I am not the same person I was before. Some would just decide to quit entirely and I don't want to be the person anymore that some find my personality to brash for them. I learn to pick my fights and now I learn to let the other one win by them continously wanting to bash me even if I refuse to engage in that bashing. I don't ignore anyone except Toby because he crossed a line I see what everyone posts good or bad.
So yeah if I'm voted the biggest asshole I will put that one next to my poster of the month trophy to. 🏆
You could be right that we might get along if we'd ever meet each other on the water or in the field if it were just political views or personal opinions but those have nothing to do with why I can't stand you. I can look past those things, I can look past your posts during covid, your post during last election, most everything you say, but you made comments in a post of yours and again in a neg rep you left me and crossed a line at what was during a very hard time dealing with family issues and your solution was to go back and delete many of your comments after V had enough complaints from myself and others on here about you non-stop disrespect. We don't need to go as far back as fishingbuddy to find comments about what others opinions are of you, and the members are not ones that you would consider to be insignificant. So you go ahead and 'repent' and tell everyone how you've changed. Some may even believe your bullshit, but your excuses are paper thin and can be seen right through and a leopard can't change its spots.

woodduck30

★★★★★ Legendary Member
That's a high horse you are mounted on watson. Enjoy it, it's a long fall

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
You could be right that we might get along if we'd ever meet each other on the water or in the field if it were just political views or personal opinions but those have nothing to do with why I can't stand you. I can look past those things, I can look past your posts during covid, your post during last election, most everything you say, but you made comments in a post of yours and again in a neg rep you left me and crossed a line at what was during a very hard time dealing with family issues and your solution was to go back and delete many of your comments after V had enough complaints from myself and others on here about you non-stop disrespect. We don't need to go as far back as fishingbuddy to find comments about what others opinions are of you, and the members are not ones that you would consider to be insignificant. So you go ahead and 'repent' and tell everyone how you've changed. Some may even believe your bullshit, but your excuses are paper thin and can be seen right through and a leopard can't change its spots.
Ok good enough best of luck to you

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 118
  • This month: 107
  • This month: 101
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 90
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 73