Trucker Convoy USA

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anybody else see a post on Facebook about a trucker convoy meeting at Schatz in Minot tomorrow and heading east to DC? Looks like they have the route all planned out. Not sure if this will come alive though.

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
I predict it won't be nearly as epic as I doubt American truckers have the same bitch as Canadians nor the same financial ability to sit idle for a month. Time will tell.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Canada vastly underestimated the number and resolve of the folks who're out of patience. Washington DC is unlikely to do that. Any public uprising by folks urging a path back to "traditional" US values will be met with the type of response that should've been carried out during the burning/rioting/looting/property destruction in the summer of 2020. And they'll tell us that's the type of response we begged for in the past and they're only doing what we've asked them to do.

I hope I'm wrong.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Canada vastly underestimated the number and resolve of the folks who're out of patience. Washington DC is unlikely to do that. Any public uprising by folks urging a path back to "traditional" US values will be met with the type of response that should've been carried out during the burning/rioting/looting/property destruction in the summer of 2020. And they'll tell us that's the type of response we begged for in the past and they're only doing what we've asked them to do.

I hope I'm wrong.

Would that response be a "Mostly Peaceful" response? How about the "Generally Peaceful" response from those desiring a return to traditional values to the "Mostly Peaceful" response by the establishment? I don't know how I would respond to that.

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
If it would amount to anything or leaders would blame them for the inflation saying because the truckers aren’t delivering demand is driving the prices up. They would definitely make the truckers the villains.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Pentagon expected to OK National Guard for DC truck convoys

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Pentagon is expected to approve the deployment of 700 to 800 unarmed National Guard troops to the nation's capital, a U.S. official said Tuesday, in the face of trucker convoys that are planning protests against pandemic restrictions beginning next week.

The District of Columbia government and the U.S. Capitol Police are requesting the National Guard assistance. The troops would be used largely to help control traffic and are expected to come from the district's National

Guard and three states, said the official, who spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss aid not yet formally approved.

Modeled after recent trucker protests in Canada, separate truck convoys have been planned through online forums with names like the People’s Convoy and the American Truckers Freedom Fund — all with different starting points, departure dates and routes. Some are scheduled to arrive in time for
President Joe Biden’s State of the Union address next Tuesday, March 1, though others may arrive afterward.

Pentagon press secretary John Kirby said the D.C. government and Capitol Police had requested National Guard personnel “to provide support at traffic control points in and around the District” and stand ready in case of “possible disruptions at key traffic arteries.” He too said no formal decision on the requests had been made.

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
I tried to give a "thumbs down" to the post above but it wouldn't let me. :;:huh

I guess, if'n they stay to traffic control like it says......

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
It all stems from what status these uniforms are under. Federal military troops can point to where they WANT traffic to go, but if traffic doesn't go there, they CAN'T DO ANYTHING!!! Federal Military can not enforce civilian laws. Posse Comitatus Act folks: The Posse Comitatus Act is a United States federal law signed on June 18, 1878, by President Rutherford B. Hayes which limits the powers of the federal government in the use of federal military personnel to enforce domestic policies within the United States. Just to be clear, most guardsmen will need to be on federal status to be mobilized. It's called title 10. Most states can't or don't want to spend the money to activate their guardsmen so the feds "Borrow" the troops from the state, but first need to get the Governors approval. If they are state mobilized its called title 32 and it's a different matter as they stay working for the Governor of whatever state they hail from. Keep an eye on who's doing what during this DC thing and what status they are under. It's the same situation as those troops sleeping in the parking garage during the Jan 6 thing. They couldn't enforce civilian laws so they were conspicuously absent during the whole going into the capital Cluster Fluck. I'll be watching to see what happens with more than casual interest and I WON'T be getting my info from the lying Mainstream Media either.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Looks like the " ruling elite " in the US are getting as paranoid as North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un. If leaders are afraid of the very people they are supposed to represent they need to look inwards and see that their policies are the problem not the people.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
The rulers in Washington, DC never will think they are the problem. It is always the "Peasants" causing the problem. LOL

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
The rulers in Washington, DC never will think they are the problem. It is always the "Peasants" causing the problem. LOL

Well, they better understand the 'Peasants' are the ones that have the voting power to kick them to the curb next election. And yes I understand the inside BS of them manipulating the voting results, that why we need to stand up and fight the tranny government, WE THE PEOPLE. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
So this morning,this jack wagon senator from AZ is calling for truckers heading to DC ,having they're rigs impounbded and given to new small businesses to excel in growing they're business....WTF? who votes for these clowns?

AR-15

★★★★★ Legendary Member
it's not just the Democrats it's the whole dam bunch they all need to be thrown in the manure pile

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
How is a large number of truckers bombarding onto the capital going to fix our empty shelves, high prices, and insane energy restrictions?
We are going to run out of beer guys, and DC dont care...

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm not sure why OUR truckers are protesting. The Ukraine war? Just Joe himself and the left policies? Are there Vaccine mandates to drive a truck in the USA??

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 134
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 107
  • This month: 106
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 75