World CUP Starts NOW!

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Our USA uniforms are tie dyed with rainbow colors on our crest. I predict we don't do well at all.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Our USA uniforms are tie dyed with rainbow colors on our crest. I predict we don't do well at all.
Watching it now. Where do you see the tie dye rainbow colors? Crest on chest is U.S colors red white blue. I don’t see any rainbow colors.

I guess red white and blue are part of the rainbow. I hope the do well. I guess I support the United States regardless of sport or endeavor. Go U.SA.!

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
We must have taken too much heat, I don't see the rainbow crest. Tye dye were warm ups

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I wasn’t watching then so it’s probable they were rainbow colors. If that’s the worst they make them do I can deal with it. Haven’t ever seen the U.S mens national team ever kneel during the anthem. If they do I will probably stop watching.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
The USSF said the rainbow crest will not be worn on the field but will be used in areas in Qatar it controls, such as fan parties.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I suppose Qatar put a stop to anything associated with LGBTQ stuff.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
If they win maybe he'll rip off his bra.

Also I used to love Levi's and Nike. I'll forgive a chick for wearing Levi's as they are the best thing invented for the female tush.

1669153678481.png

Now back to the communist plot...

Last edited:

64Mustang

Founding Member
Founding Member
give me some fresh paint to watch for a few hours straight ANY day over watching soccer.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
You get points for games tied and games won in each group.
U.S.A is in group B and have tied 2 games so far. The above game was a pretty good game to watch and the U.S did pretty good considering they were give a 16% chance of winning the game. They play Iran next!

And just a little history…U.S footbal(nfl) came about from a mixture of soccer and rugby.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
American  soccer strives for popularity in the USA. But whenever they have a chance to put us on the map, they usually fail. While a 0-0 TIE may be a good result for us, two games in a row with NO GOALS is NOT going to draw American fans.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
American  soccer strives for popularity in the USA. But whenever they have a chance to put us on the map, they usually fail. While a 0-0 TIE may be a good result for us, two games in a row with NO GOALS is NOT going to draw American fans.
Would it really have drawn fans if they scored?
It’s a very young team and they will only get better.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 110
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 80
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 69
  • This month: 67