Worst or Weirdest Christmas Present You've Ever Gotten?

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
My brother gave the ENTIRE family, (his, mine, my sisters) and our parents the puking flu with the hershey squirt option one year. That was FUN!!!!!!!!!

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
My brother gave the ENTIRE family, (his, mine, my sisters) and our parents the puking flu with the hershey squirt option one year. That was FUN!!!!!!!!!

Ha when my son was 2 he dealt that to all aunts uncles grandparents and cousins two toilets in house were not enough. The last time that many people puked off the deck was when my wife had a party in high school.

Shockwave

Founding Member
Founding Member
Got a fish tank filter, however, I didn't have a fish tank to put it in.

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
Gave my wife a chunk of coal in a Wimmer's jewelry bag once, I thought it was funny her maybe not so much.
She did eventually find the ear rings that were supposed to be in the bag.

BX2

Founding Member
Founding Member
My first Christmas with the future inlaws I got a hand made knitted weiner warmer. I wish I had a picture. Turns out its a gag gift that's been passed around since the 30s. my wife was shocked too. it seems this was the first time it ever went to a non family member.

Long Range Hunter

Founding Member
Founding Member
My first Christmas with the future inlaws I got a hand made knitted weiner warmer. I wish I had a picture. Turns out its a gag gift that's been passed around since the 30s. my wife was shocked too. it seems this was the first time it ever went to a non family member.
So did it work?

sl1000794

Founding Member
Founding Member
I gave myself a new left hip this year last Tuesday! Got home from the hospital 2 days later on Christmas Eve morning.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member

You should have given it back while saying your daughter's vagina works just fine. Ha ha

- - - Updated - - -

My aunt gave me the ugliest fleece pullover made to man. I was called the "Indian Outlaw" when I wore it. It turned out to be my favorite base layer while growing up. I caught so many nice fish wearing that thing it became "lucky".

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
My in-laws gave me a magnetic rechargeable flash light, has a beam, and a flood light style to it, all lights LED. I thought whoopee when I opened it, but of course was nice about it. Well I used it yesterday on the lake, and I am thinking this is the best light I have ever owned. It stuck to the center button inside the eskimo, and stuck to the trailer when I was loading the ranger on the trailer, stuck to the ranger while I was cleaning up all my gear, bright as can be, and plugs into the same cord my Droid charges with.

worst gift, like ahabs fleece turned into the best gift.
Cordless-Rechargeable-COB-font-b-LED-b-font-Flashlight-Work-Light-font-b-Lamp-b-font.jpg

Last edited:

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
I got an electric nose hair trimmer one year when I was a young lad of about 16. Ummm, thanks grandma. How did you know I was waiting and waiting with baited breath for one of these??

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
I got one of those fake, learn to spell, laptops from my god parents one year. I was 10 or 11 years old. Looking back, it may have been a hint.

Tommyboy

Founding Member
Founding Member
You should have given it back while saying your daughter's vagina works just fine. Ha ha

- - - Updated - - -

My aunt gave me the ugliest fleece pullover made to man. I was called the "Indian Outlaw" when I wore it. It turned out to be my favorite base layer while growing up. I caught so many nice fish wearing that thing it became "lucky".

Pics? We all want to see it! ;:;popcorn

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 100
  • This month: 99
  • This month: 90
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 67