Sweet Jesus whats next

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you had 2 of those in a boat, you could run down a starting battery in no time flat. It's bad enough running 2 ten inch screens.

- - - Updated - - -

Funny how the only time the make of the boat is mentioned is when it's a sparkly glass one. If a guy is being a dickhead in a Lund, Alumacraft, etc., you only hear about said dickhead and his behavior. If the guy was in a Ranger, it was a dickhead Ranger owner. Guess that's why I stick to my 80s Lund. I can act like a royal assbag and get away with it more than DM and the Ranger Boys

Ha ha, isn't that the truth.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
i find that jet skiers suck the biggest off all when on a busy body of water.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
i find that jet skiers suck the biggest off all when on a busy body of water.

Pontooners loading/unloading in the wind are they're irritative equal.

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Most guys will spend all that money on these screens and still not be able to catch a damn thing.

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member

is that worse then the 12ft boat guy who in reels the entire rachet strap thingy cranks it up only to find it is off by a mear 1/4" and repeats?!?! haha everyone one of us has seen some dumbshit at boat ramps. I'm not picking on small boat guys as my brother has one and we get to many lakes that sparkly boats cant but irritating none the less.

kurt R liked the coke hookers comment hahaThumbs Up

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member

i know i have a toon and can load it as fast as any boat but people make it look hard. Drive it on the bunks hook the front and get the hell out of the way. I have gotten pretty good as i go by my self a bunch

deleted_account

Founding Member
Founding Member
Last summer as everyone was drifting through hazelton, some pos side console anchored up right in the middle of everyone.... everybody, in all kinds of boats, do stupid shit. Get over it

you and your fancy boat can suck a fat one

pluckem

Founding Member
Founding Member
What's another $5k when you are financing $60k? ;)

Its pretty common to see a combination of 3 units on any of the more expensive boats. Most of those combos add up to over $5k already.
While not in the budget for me, I don't see that big of a leap from what many are spending on electronics now.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well...that escalated quickly, not even a dock in yet lol

Dock at Fox is in.

Carry on...

- - - Updated - - -

Three of my pals have sparkly boats. They look nice behind my 1996 Pontiac Aztek. I'm a big talker when I have a Ranger under my feet.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
What's another $5k when you are financing $60k? ;)

Its pretty common to see a combination of 3 units on any of the more expensive boats. Most of those combos add up to over $5k already.
While not in the budget for me, I don't see that big of a leap from what many are spending on electronics now.

60k what will that get you last i priced out a new lund i was north of 75

edit: this is sarcasm at the fact a new boat coast twice as much as my first house

Last edited:

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Shit I'm happy just to be in a boat. I don't even care if the smoke cloud it produces negatively impacts safe travel. Get out fishing and enjoy the experience.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
Shit I'm happy just to be in a boat. I don't even care if the smoke cloud it produces negatively impacts safe travel. Get out fishing and enjoy the experience.

I'm just as happy pulling pigs out of my 14 foot SS Creek Chub with an electric trolling motor as the 621 with the 3 hundo on the back. I know which one the wife would rather ride in though.

- - - Updated - - -

It's all I have left. I'm wondering from which end the buffalo wings will make their return. The 30's suck.

I can't eat regular sauce buffalo wings anymore. I love the taste, but they kill my insides. I can still slam the dry rub wings, though.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 7
  • This month: 6
  • This month: 6
  • This month: 5
  • This month: 5
  • This month: 4