Pickup Lines

Chas'n Tail

Founding Member
Founding Member
Why not help our fellow brethren out. I've been out of the game a while but i'll start.

You tired? Cuz you've been running through my mind all day long.
Did it hurt? Falling from heaven.
If I'm hammered...
JESUS H THOSE ARE BIG!
Or now days....
mmmm, are those tacos I smell? (and it's actually tacos)

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member
My buddies bet me that I wouldn't be able to start a conversation with the best looking person in the bar. Want to buy some drinks with their money?

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
Walk up ask: What are you shy or something? They: no, why? You: I've been over there most of the night and you haven't come over and talked to me. I'm...

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Best one I've ever heard COST me 50 bucks!!! When I was an E-3 and in tech school, a buddy bet each of us (there were 14 of us in our posse) that within 10 minutes of walking into this bar, he'd be having sex. We all, of course, threw the BS flag and got out our cash. He matched each bet on the spot and a neutral party held the wampum. This SOB walked into the bar, walked right over to the first table that contained just women and said........"Good Evening ladies, my name is Steve, I'm 21 years old, in the military, physically fit, and have no baggage. Would any of you fine looking ladies like to have sex with me?" The woman across the table asked him to turn around, which he did and then to our amazement, SAID SURE!!!!!! They proceeded out to the van hand in hand and got busy. The official buzzer sounded at about 4 FRIGGIN MINUTES when the van started rockin'!! I will NEVER forget that one........EVER!!! I guess the direct approach has some merit sometimes.

scrotcaster

Founding Member
Founding Member
walk up..hey pretty thang, if you want six inches of hard c__k, me and "friends name" will be waiting in the parking lot.
hahahahahahaah,,,,, would get some funny looks lol

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Direct will get you slapped or lucky take your chances.

H82bogey

Founding Member
Founding Member
"Did you know that happiness doesn't start with an H. It begins with U."

Ask her, Do you have a twin sister, when she says no, "oh you must be the most beautiful girl in the world then"

"are you a GPS, cuz I'm lost without you"

Stan's Dad

★★★★★ Legendary Member
good looking gals deal with douche nozzles and their shitty pick up lines all the time. Its surprising how far just being normal and polite will get you.

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
good looking gals deal with douche nozzles and their shitty pick up lines all the time. Its surprising how far just being normal and polite will get you.

Although this is somewhat true, i'm still surprised at how many seemingly normal, intelligent, good looking gals fall for complete douche nozzles.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
it sure helps a lot to be good looking - a simple hello works when you are

Stan’s Dad and Mr. Windage don’t need pickup lines according to galwhofishes

thus their replies don’t count

huntinforfish

Founding Member
Founding Member
Nice shoes. Wanna f#"k

I was going to throw this one out there. I shit you not, I have used this with success. I forget where the line comes from, I think it is a movie or something. In college, a buddy of mine bet me a beer (too poor to bet money) that I would not use the line. Line didn't even have to work, just had to ask. Anyway, we just arrived to a party and there is a cute blonde girl I recognized from one of my classes. She seemed cool enough that she wouldn't be too offended by the remark. I walk up, we say hello and I immediately take a couple second look at her shoes and "Nice shoes, wanna F***.? Much to my surprise and delight, she smiles, looks me right in the eye and says "Yes". Left the party on the spot including my friend who just watched in awe and uttered, No fu**ing way as we walk out.

Oh college... thanks for the memories.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
have to have wealth for that one - usually

Probably ill advised to the average joe. Heard it in the locker room.

- - - Updated - - -

I was going to throw this one out there. I shit you not, I have used this with success. I forget where the line comes from, I think it is a movie or something. In college, a buddy of mine bet me a beer (too poor to bet money) that I would not use the line. Line didn't even have to work, just had to ask. Anyway, we just arrived to a party and there is a cute blonde girl I recognized from one of my classes. She seemed cool enough that she wouldn't be too offended by the remark. I walk up, we say hello and I immediately take a couple second look at her shoes and "Nice shoes, wanna F***.? Much to my surprise and delight, she smiles, looks me right in the eye and says "Yes". Left the party on the spot including my friend who just watched in awe and uttered, No fu**ing way as we walk out.

Oh college... thanks for the memories.

And now you will go on to a life of success and in 20 years she will recant and you will be fired from NBC;-)

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 172
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 80
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 65
  • This month: 62
  • This month: 61
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 56