New boat

MarbleEyez

Founding Member
Founding Member
Good for you.

It's not that people hate high end fiberglass boats, it's that people hate dickheads.

9 times out of 10 the dickhead is in a Ranger, Idk why. Other boats are just as sparkly and just as expensive, but it's usually the Ranger guy that's a jerk.

Dear Honkerslayer,
The highlighted portion above should answer any and all questions for you about which glass boat is the most preferred amongst anglers.

Sincerely,

Dickhead Ranger Owner

P.S. We look forward to adding you to our club of Dickheads.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Is your fishfinder made by Zeiss?

SwarSnobSki finders all the way!

- - - Updated - - -

Good for you.

It's not that people hate high end fiberglass boats, it's that people hate dickheads.

9 times out of 10 the dickhead is in a Ranger, Idk why. Other boats are just as sparkly and just as expensive, but it's usually the Ranger guy that's a jerk.

9 out of 10 people who think the Ranger owner is a dickhead:

1. Don't really know what kind of boat they're looking at but it's got sparkles so must be a Ranger
2. Aren't smart enough to string together and pronounce long names, that's why "Lund" is so popular, it's short enough for those slack-jawed-booger-eating morons to pronounce.
3. The hyphen in "Yar-Craft" just rolls their eyes back into their heads.
4. The 2 "T's" in "Triton" are too close together
5. The double "R" in Warrior definitely messes with their being able to slowly phonic that bitch out loud.
6. Stratos takes too long to get to a vowel
7. The ZV21 and ZV18 behind the word "Nitro" makes them think they're looking a Russian spy codes
8. Can't understand why Larson has 2 syllables
9. Believe they're unable to purchase a Skeeter because it's got something to do with Skeet and guns and they've been adjudicated mentally defective and can't pass a NICS background check.
10. Believe there's some kind of moral high-ground obtained by denying themselves their true desire.

honkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
marbleeyez,
thank you for the best post of the thread!! That post just might be the deciding factor for me!

ive been called worse anyway!!! :;:cheers

Rizzo

Founding Member
Founding Member
This is hilarious. Sparkly boat owners will argue amongst ourselves who's boat is better at what, but we all come together and back each other up when a sparkly boat hater shows up.

Velva_zv21

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I agree. The ZV21 is 21'7" @ 2900lbs and the ZV18 is 18'11" @ 2300lbs.

Would be nice for them to do what they need, to get the ZV18 rated for a 225hp and come out with a 20'er @ 2500lbs to bridge the current gap.

3 wks ago i stopped at the nitro dealer in Fargo and they said there is a big announcement coming in the near future...i think 2019, but he said a zv 19 or zv 20 was in the works. And then the same thing was said when i went to the sport show in Bis when i talked to the Swenson boys. Be interesting to see what the big secret is coming. As far as the motors i think the L4 verado is 200 hp and the 6cyl version is 225hp, the 6cyl version could be replaced with the 300 ecm i think but don't think it would take long to rip the back end off the zv18 with 300 ponies in the back

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have a 21 foot sparkle boat that starts and ends with an R. It takes big water like a champ and the 3 hundo Verado is a work of art. That said, I still like fishing out of the old Lund tiller more better. She is a wet SOB in waves though. Not a chance of rain for 5 days, but you still better be wearing rain gear or bringing your Irish Spring and Pert Plus.

riverview

Founding Member
Founding Member
I look at a lot of glass boats but none of them have the fishing room my 20 foot Alaskan has. someday I will buy a glass tiller boat been thinking a sno-bear would be pretty nice too.

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member
i have a solution for you all... you can all laugh at me...

even though i'm at a point in my life that i could fish out of whatever i wanted to, i fish out of a sun(rotten transom)TRACKER fishing pontoon, and would not trade it for anything if i had to keep it for 2 seasons and fish out of it only... it fits me perfectly, and i can comfortably fish 8 people off of it, and still get to and fro at bout 35mhp with a full load...

it's all bout perspective for me - if it ain't broke, and fits you, don't fix it, or trade it...

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sub, figured this would turn your crank.
Sharp rig I must admit with the white 350 n kicker.

IMG_20180223_210703.jpg

Sub_Elect

Founding Member
Founding Member
That does look pretty sweet! I will be in mine for a few more years. Finally getting things how I like em!

Established Member
Haha! Perfect (just like a dickhead Ranger Owner).

Sluggo is out of the country, or he'd thump me on this one..

Can't believe it took 154 posts...

ranger dick heads are everywhere, Buy Warrior Minnesota built great guys own Warrior, best boat built today from Tillers to wheel boats, absolutely the best. send your money local not to some giant investment group.

Last edited:

hoytslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
you know I have ran into just as many cranky old guys in a little aluminum boat that were just as big of dickheads as your "dickhead ranger owners"

Sincerely,
a new member to the dickhead ranger club

Fishmission

Founding Member
Founding Member
Minot show this weekend. I always take a long lunch on Friday and bum around. Whos boat shopping this weekend?

AR-15

★★★★★ Legendary Member
If i spent that kind of money for some sparkly glass boat, my 6 yr old grandson would even kick my ass

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 29
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 18
  • This month: 14
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 11
  • This month: 10
  • This month: 9