So Many POS out there now a days

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
Michael Anthony Herkal.jpg
What a fine looking father..NOT..pile of shit sorry I said that.
Read here.....http://www.inforum.com/news/crime-a...dies-after-abuse-father-looked-google-excuses

Here's another
pos.jpg

https://bismarcktribune.com/news/lo...d95b3ac.html#tracking-source=home-top-story-2

All I can say is...if you don't want kids, get your balls snipped plain and simple.

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just a few of our city's finest citizens... Are they paying their fines for not having a current ACA plan?

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I get nauseous when I read about what these monsters did to babies - and others will do tomorrow

Abandon the old-fashioned concept of God they said... the world will be more fun they said.

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
Makes me sick to my stomach, hope they meet a horrible demise followed by an eternity of worse.

measure-it

Founding Member
Founding Member
The Pope is wrong---capitol punishment has a place, and these POS are the location of that place! Stone them in a public place for all to enjoy!

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm lucky, for the sake of my soul, that I'm not their judge. But I believe that they will be judged. If not on this earth, then after.

As a father of three, these stories make me want to vomit.

Paddledogger

★★★★★ Legendary Member
These are examples of the breed that the Obama administration said needed more help of taxpayer money through Gov't programs. Give them money or allow them ways to cheat the system so that they do not become productive part of society. Instead, they take actual money they do get from a PT job/steal/drug deal and spend it on tats or I-phone 10. Why? Because they think they are entitled to it. Then we have the ladies that actually think that "doodle dits" would make such a wonderful father, that they decide to get pregnant from guys like this.

We need the Bob Barker type public awareness on this: "For population control, please have your "weiner" dogs and "pussy" cats spade and nutured". ;)

Rizzo

Founding Member
Founding Member
I hope karma comes for these assholes and they get what they deserve.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
The devil will have a good time in the end and they will deserve ever dam second.

Reprobait

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just sickening. I wish I could believe in a hell for these people. We need to make sure they are punished harshly.

A grand jury report on child rape by priests in 6 Pennsylvania dioceses. Over 300 predator priests and over thousand (probably thousands) of victims.

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/201...diocese-sex-abuse-grand-jury-report-released/

Absolutely disgusting stuff. I don't want to hear a morality lecture from the catholic church ever again.

- - - Updated - - -

I may have to start compiling a list of people who better hope that I never get the news from the doctor that I have just a few months to live and the ability to get around.

Paddledogger

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Just sickening. I wish I could believe in a hell for these people. We need to make sure they are punished harshly.

A grand jury report on child rape by priests in 6 Pennsylvania dioceses. Over 300 predator priests and over thousand (probably thousands) of victims.

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/201...diocese-sex-abuse-grand-jury-report-released/

Absolutely disgusting stuff. I don't want to hear a morality lecture from the catholic church ever again.

Yes...society will hold the church more accountable due to their title. But in all actuality, it is all around us and our society needs to change. So much is don't do this and don't do that....say a news article a couple years ago of high school girls with complaints of sexual harassment. Yet the article had pictures of them wearing tight shirts, shorts/skirt that if she bent over there would be a show for all too see. I'm like....really???? Seems kind of hypocritical. There is so much flip flopping and such wide division on views or topics, it isn't funny. Don't get me wrong....I'm not defending the priests and Bishops in this Grand Jury report. But in the end...we are all human...we will all be judged someday. So why can't parents teach morals to their kids and re-enforce it in the schools? It's because we have some attorneys, such as ACLU who take things to the outer limits. Like seeing states (and even Canada) and the group here in North Dakota who want to legalize marijuana. You allow that and you will see more freelancing of dealers putting more chemicals and lace the weed. Look at the 30 people today who got into a bad batch of "K2" synthetic marijuana and OD. But then again....maybe that is the "Buffalo Theory" from Cliff Clavin (Cheers) on ridding the weak from our population.

Sorry....it digressed and got off topic. But it's sad the direction things are going. I feel sorry for the generations on earth after I'm gone. I just do what I can now on earth to prepare for my judgement day when I take my last breathe. So fish on, drink some beer, help you neighbor and the elderly and the people who don't have much. Be thankful, do the right things in life and give thanks to God!

Go ahead everyone....criticize me! But remember "glass houses".

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member

- - - Updated - - -

I may have to start compiling a list of people who better hope that I never get the news from the doctor that I have just a few months to live and the ability to get around.

I have vivid vigilante/stand my ground dreams on occasion. Like a horror movie... I have to use whatever is at my disposal to eliminate the threat. It’s been interesting how I reacted initially - vs. lately.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
One could concoct all manner of physically painful ways to punish these folks, but, what seems more like "Justice" to me would be to match the anxiety, fear, and emotional scarring that went along with the physical pain these folks inflicted.

Things like have them 100% restrained with a button they could push that would randomly alternate between morphine and Narcan. Let them go through multiple series of de-tox by their own hand.

I think with a little thought and motivation one could come up with some more rather unattractive alternatives.

Jdubya

Established Member
Horrible. I hope they get what’s coming to them in the “pokey” feel bad for the cops that had to drive these scumbags to jail and resist the temptation to take a detour and turn them into coyote food...

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 266
  • This month: 225
  • This month: 135
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 111
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 79