Stenehjem's emails recovered

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Or the diagnosis of heart failure without an autopsy ?
Supreme Court Justice Scalia died in 2016 and was found with a pillow over his head yet no autopsy was completed. That is when Obama nominated Garland to the Supreme Court and would have flipped it liberal, but was Blocked by McConnell. With what we know today was the best thing for this country as he has turned out to be extremely politically biased liberal and not afraid to use the Justice department to go after political opponents. hell he even sicced the FBI on parents who spoke up at school meetings.

The world might never know exactly what killed U.S. Supreme Court justice Antonin Scalia, who died at a luxury ranch in West Texas on Saturday. Presidio County judge Cinderela Guevara, a local justice of the peace, told the Associated Press that she declared the 79-year-old dead of “natural causes” without seeing the body herself, having “consulted with Scalia’s personal physician and sheriff’s investigators, who said there were no signs of foul play.”

Scalia’s body was found by Cibolo Creek Ranch owner John Poindexter and a friend. “We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head. His bed clothes were unwrinkled,” Poindexter told the San Antionio Express-News. “He was lying very restfully. It looked like he had not quite awakened from a nap.” Poindexter said Scalia, who was on the property for a hunting trip, seemed “entirely natural and normal” on the evening preceding his death.

Scalia’s body is expected to be transported to Virginia on Monday. Chris Lujan, the manager of the El Paso funeral home to which Scalia’s body was taken on Saturday night, told both the Post and the AP that the justice’s family didn’t want an autopsy performed.

https://archive.nytimes.com/www.nyt...re-scalia-died-has-long-drawn-public-figures/

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
I remember them saying on the news that it was ulcers and then this article.

North Dakota Attorney General Wayne Stenehjem was responsive after being taken to the hospital.

Stenehjem’s brother Allan Stenehjem confirmed to Your News Leader that Stenehjem was found at his home on Friday morning at 8:27 a.m. and was brought to a hospital in Bismarck.

Allan says Stenehjem is responsive and awaiting test results. He says the condition was caused by an inflamed ulcer. Allan says Stenehjem is in “great” health and doesn’t think this is a “dire” situation. According to doctors, the next twelve hours are ‘crucial.’

Stenehjem is the longest-serving Attorney General in state history. He announced his retirement in December.

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Supreme Court Justice Scalia died in 2016 and was found with a pillow over his head yet no autopsy was completed. That is when Obama nominated Garland to the Supreme Court and would have flipped it liberal, but was Blocked by McConnell. With what we know today was the best thing for this country as he has turned out to be extremely politically biased liberal and not afraid to use the Justice department to go after political opponents. hell he even sicced the FBI on parents who spoke up at school meetings.

The world might never know exactly what killed U.S. Supreme Court justice Antonin Scalia, who died at a luxury ranch in West Texas on Saturday. Presidio County judge Cinderela Guevara, a local justice of the peace, told the Associated Press that she declared the 79-year-old dead of “natural causes” without seeing the body herself, having “consulted with Scalia’s personal physician and sheriff’s investigators, who said there were no signs of foul play.”

Scalia’s body was found by Cibolo Creek Ranch owner John Poindexter and a friend. “We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head. His bed clothes were unwrinkled,” Poindexter told the San Antionio Express-News. “He was lying very restfully. It looked like he had not quite awakened from a nap.” Poindexter said Scalia, who was on the property for a hunting trip, seemed “entirely natural and normal” on the evening preceding his death.

Scalia’s body is expected to be transported to Virginia on Monday. Chris Lujan, the manager of the El Paso funeral home to which Scalia’s body was taken on Saturday night, told both the Post and the AP that the justice’s family didn’t want an autopsy performed.

https://archive.nytimes.com/www.nyt...re-scalia-died-has-long-drawn-public-figures/
Of course that's where you would go. Why not post this along with your conspiracy theory? Do you post anything truthful? HAHA

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/suprem...spiracy-theories-texas-ranch-owner-clarifies/

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
1709818483940.png

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Interesting series of podcasts I plan to listen to.

1709930643522.png

The office of North Dakota’s Highest law enforcement official has been under a cloud of grief, suspicion, and tumult. KFGO news radio will try to give you the most comprehensive picture of what we know now about the death of North Dakota’s longest serving Attorney General Wayne Stenehjem and the swirl of controversy that remains in his wake.

https://kfgo.com/podcasts-capitol-punishment/

mikef

★★★ Legendary Member
Interesting series of podcasts I plan to listen to.

1709930643522.png

The office of North Dakota’s Highest law enforcement official has been under a cloud of grief, suspicion, and tumult. KFGO news radio will try to give you the most comprehensive picture of what we know now about the death of North Dakota’s longest serving Attorney General Wayne Stenehjem and the swirl of controversy that remains in his wake.

https://kfgo.com/podcasts-capitol-punishment/
I’m skeptical of anything kfgo puts out

mikef

★★★ Legendary Member
Yes, thankfully. His radio show is about the only one you can still trust.
I have almost zero respect for him. I don’t need to agree with peoples’ views, but I do need them to be consistent.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thanks, I will skip the podcast if Joel is involved
I was "Trump" before "Trump" in this instance. Back on FBO I used to call Heidi "Hide The Camps". Ahhh--the golden soothing memories of the past with Bud Heavy...

1710130082577.png

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93