DEA is looking to drop marijuana down to a schedule 2 or 3 drug

grumster

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Aunt Bonnie is straight up goofy, she has been regularly smoking weed for 40 years. She cannot sit and tell a story, as she seems to have to act it out, with tons of arm movement.
Loud, hyper, and overall kind of nasty.
She has 8 siblings, one of course being mother. She is the only pot head, and the only one as described above.
Grandpa was a drunk, his farts were toxic.
I've met plenty of folk who I would think a bit of THC would benefit them, especially those type A mfer's..

I'm all about Liberty, don't tell me what to do or not do as long as my doin isn't infringing upon anothers liberty.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
I feel as though smoking weed for 40 years, all day long, never really not being high.. ever has caused every bit of Bonnies weirdness.
I know a few people who went on a 40 year drunk and most of them ended up worse off than your Bonnie. Either way , I don't blame it on the weed or the booze Just like I don't blame the gun used in a shooting. Some people are just screwy in the head to start with and a certain % of them have genes for addiction and/or low activity MAO-A . It's not the booze, weed or the gun, all of those can be used with moderation.

FightingSioux

Founding Member
Founding Member
701FishSlayer I may drive 5 miles over the speed limit or even tear that do not tear off that mattress tag but I will wait patiently for the federal government to allow tax paying Americans to grow the super widow cheese skunk bud. Being able to own a gun is a God given right given to me by our founding fathers and I will not make a decision that will take that away. No matter what the 10th amendment says.
This is interesting and I am only going by what I have read on other forums so I don't have any sources to back up this claim, but some growers are getting around the whole thc problem. Mj thar has 3 percent or less can be sold legally everywhere, and the only way you can tell really if a product has less then 3 percent is to test it. So now hemp growers are illegally buying pure thc oil extract and lacing hemp with it then selling it to the public. Is it legal hell no and is this possible that some are doing this? absolutely it is potheads are notorious for thinking outside the box in a room made of glass.
Good way to fail a drug test! Hard to trust any of the CBD products when you are in a profession that drug tests.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Good way to fail a drug test! Hard to trust any of the CBD products when you are in a profession that drug tests.
I agree and that's why I won't even try it because of that reason right there, until they can make a test that can prove that I'm under the influence with in 1-3 hours after inhalation. Yeah yeah there are saliva test out there for Leo but none of those are recognized by the lab companies that administer urine analysis for dot or employers

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 144
  • This month: 143
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 68
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 55
  • This month: 51