Kristi Noem Dog Killer

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
She keeps moving the goal post. First it was because cricket ruined her hunt and then killed chickens. now she claims she did it to protect her kids.

"As a mom, I made a choice between protecting my children, and protecting them from a dangerous animal that was killing livestock and attacking people."

Traxion

Founding Member
Founding Member
Too bad when she met Kim Jon Un she didn’t treat him like Cricket!

In all seriousness, she needs to put the shovel down. Many folks think she’s an idiot now, and then she goes on a news show and removes all doubt. Just shut up for awhile!

Last edited:

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
She keeps moving the goal post. First it was because cricket ruined her hunt and then killed chickens. now she claims she did it to protect her kids.

"As a mom, I made a choice between protecting my children, and protecting them from a dangerous animal that was killing livestock and attacking people."
Early on she said it was very aggressive towards her and others, not sure how saying she was protecting her kids is changing her story.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Early on she said it was very aggressive towards her and others, not sure how saying she was protecting her kids is changing her story.
Iv'e not read that story , if you find it post it for us , I'm more interested when she said it. I'm going by the first story I read that was an excerpt from her book where it ruined her hunt then on the way home killed chickens and when she grabbed it she said it bite her.

I get part of her story, I wasn't there to see it happen but Iv'e lived on a farm with animals all my life and have never felt even close to being a tough guy for dispatching a farm animal of any kind. it was dumber than dumb for her to put a feather in her hat for doing it. No idea what she was thinking .

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Iv'e not read that story , if you find it post it for us , I'm more interested when she said it. I'm going by the first story I read that was an excerpt from her book where it ruined her hunt then on the way home killed chickens and when she grabbed it she said it bite her.

I get part of her story, I wasn't there to see it happen but Iv'e lived on a farm with animals all my life and have never felt even close to being a tough guy for dispatching a farm animal of any kind. it was dumber than dumb for her to put a feather in her hat for doing it. No idea what she was thinking .
She said it on Hanity when the story first broke. She also said the dog had been re-homed to them for being aggressive

Last edited:

watson

Founding Member
Founding Member

By taking Cricket on a pheasant hunt with older dogs, Noem says, she hoped to calm the young dog down and begin to teach her how to behave. Unfortunately, Cricket ruined the hunt, going “out of her mind with excitement, chasing all those birds and having the time of her life”.
Noem describes calling Cricket, then using an electronic collar to attempt to bring her under control. Nothing worked. Then, on the way home after the hunt, as Noem stopped to talk to a local family, Cricket escaped Noem’s truck and attacked the family’s chickens, “grabb[ing] one chicken at a time, crunching it to death with one bite, then dropping it to attack another”.

Cricket the untrainable dog, Noem writes, behaved like “a trained assassin”.
When Noem finally grabbed Cricket, she says, the dog “whipped around to bite me”. Then, as the chickens’ owner wept, Noem repeatedly apologised, wrote the shocked family a check “for the price they asked, and helped them dispose of the carcasses littering the scene of the crime”.

She said it on Hanity when the story first broke. She also said the dog had been re-homed to them for being aggressive

Was it before or after she and Kim roasted marshmallows together

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
I thought I had read "where he whipped around to bite me" , I couldn't find it again so I thought I may have misinterpreted that part. She spins the story and then blames media for spinning the story, both sides are spinning this one and she is in too deep to quit digging. What happens on the farm in this end of the business should stay on the farm neither in a book or a feather in her hat.

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Don't know the gal and wether she is an asset to SD, but she claims it was put in there to show she could make tough decisions. She would have be better off showing she could make smart decisions. Pretty much shot herself in the foot. Oh well, its a done deal. Move on . . .

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Don't know the gal and wether she is an asset to SD, but she claims it was put in there to show she could make tough decisions. She would have be better off showing she could make smart decisions. Pretty much shot herself in the foot. Oh well, its a done deal. Move on . . .
Would a man have to write a book to show he could make "tough" decisions?

Traxion

Founding Member
Founding Member
The best line I’ve read was this-

Unfortunately, sometimes to be a hero you have to shoot the dog. But you forever become the villain when you brag about it.

Pretty much sums up the what most reasonable folks think. We get that it happens, and needs to at times. But it isn’t something most revel in, or talk about. Let alone write in a book.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hmmm nope learned in sunday school that the big man upstairs gave us dominion over the beasts and she talks tough so as far as I’m concerned she’s fit to be my leader

At this point I'm pretty sure that Trump realizes she would be nothing more than a boat anchor for his campaign. Not for lack of trying but for trying too hard. All in all it was good to see her in the hot seat and how she reacts to being drilled with hard questions. Come to find out , she wasn't VP material in the first place. I give her credit for taking all responsibility, she realizes that she has nobody to blame but herself.

Colt45

Founding Member
Founding Member
Noem is trying to sell books. I'd be willing to bet that a lot of what dems and liberals put in their books never happened, but they're never called on it because they don't have the CNN or MSNBC digging deep to try to find something to cancel them with. Fake news only targets "conservatives" also.
Not saying she didnt shoot the dog, but she's not a city slicker. To her this was a way of life so maybe she didn't realize that it would be frowned upon. I'd be willing to bet that a lot of farmers in her neck of the woods didn't think anything about it.
Pretty sure FJB's uncle wasn't eaten by cannibals like he repeated at least 3 times recently, I guess that lie was so over the top dumb it was just dismissed and buried by the fake news

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Noem is trying to sell books. I'd be willing to bet that a lot of what dems and liberals put in their books never happened, but they're never called on it because they don't have the CNN or MSNBC digging deep to try to find something to cancel them with. Fake news only targets "conservatives" also.
Not saying she didnt shoot the dog, but she's not a city slicker. To her this was a way of life so maybe she didn't realize that it would be frowned upon. I'd be willing to bet that a lot of farmers in her neck of the woods didn't think anything about it.
Pretty sure FJB's uncle wasn't eaten by cannibals like he repeated at least 3 times recently, I guess that lie was so over the top dumb it was just dismissed and buried by the fake news
Well being im from that neck of the woods. City slicker is subjective because I consider her that vs normal Sd people but less than some one from New York. Being so stupid to put in a book is where the major fail is. Lets get something else out there its not like castlewood is that country hell 20 years ago when it happened I was partying over there all the time. Its like 20 minutes from watertown. Acting like it was some ranch in Harding county is pretty funny to people who actually know what remote is. Its over put a fork in her political career. I liked her but some times being stupid comes with a cost.

Colt45

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ok, well then she is toast, don't really care as I don't live in SD and she wasn't going to be Trumps pick anyways. And I do know what remote is, from where I am from putting a POS dog down is standard business, although if she shot it in the face that's unethical, I haven't read her book and nor will I, just what I had heard but no idea if thats even true or whats acturally in the book
I suppose chopping the heads of chickens and turkeys is frowned upon nowdays?

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ok, well then she is toast, don't really care as I don't live in SD and she wasn't going to be Trumps pick anyways. And I do know what remote is, from where I am from putting a POS dog down is standard business, although if she shot it in the face that's unethical, I haven't read her book and nor will I, just what I had heard but no idea if thats even true or whats acturally in the book
I suppose chopping the heads of chickens and turkeys is frowned upon nowdays?
Nope chopping heads is sop.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 156
  • This month: 146
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 72
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 55