Calling meeting to order for all NDA members

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
With the sad ending of KDM not hosting the Bullhead Master Jedi Master get together.
Question I have is: "Do we want to continue having similar gather event in the coming years"?

Any interest in relocating this event?

Would it make more sense to have it more centrally located in the state?

I kinda had a crappy week, had an aunt that passed on Wed...didn't find out tlll Friday morning at work what the funeral arrangements were, she only wanted immediate family, at that time I thought about making a mad dash after work to make the 5 hour drive, but wasn't in the mood to be in such a hurry up mode to pack and get on the road.

We can rotate location every year if thats has any interest? Or have it at lake Audubon????

Lets get some discussion going.

Vollmer, you care to chime in??

Last edited:

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
Audubon, with the smallies, 'eyes, and Muskie would be a good starting point for discussion, in my opinion.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
anybody in that neck of the woods have a big heart and a big garage/shop/barn or such to support a gathering?

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
anybody in that neck of the woods have a big heart and a big garage/shop/barn or such to support a gathering?

Was gonna ask anybody know anyone between Garrison and Coleharbor that has a farm/land feasible for such thing?
And if everyone worried about septic....can always rent a port a potty....lol

Weekender

★★★ Legendary Member
Audubon seems like a good option. I live nearby and would be willing to help out with planning/setup, I unfortunately don't have space to host or anything like that though.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 132
  • This month: 118
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 64
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 56
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 51
  • This month: 49