Early Spring???

ndfinfan

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Do not want to jinx us, but with this El Nino pattern lasting into mid April...according to the weather prognosticators, sure hoping for an early spring! Went back and looked at my fishing logs - 2016 was the earliest I had the boat out on Sak...it was the last week of March. 2017 was also fairly early...first week of April. Temps forecasted to be in the mid 40s next week...I'll take it! Seems like it has been a few years since we've had an "early" spring. In 2022 we were kinda heading in that direction - then we got the mid - April snowmageddon...which pushed spring and the temps back 2 weeks. Sure hope we avoid another big chill like last weekend for the rest of this winter!

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
My crystal ball is cracked, Ms. Cleo went to jail for fraud, and Nostradamus has left the planet so I'll keep fresh gas for the snowblower, a bag of salt by all the doors, and the supply of milk, bread, eggs, and meat as close to full as possible. Old man winter may be taking a break, but he's still calling the shots.

Eatsleeptrap

★★ Legendary Member
I'm seeing a shit ton of snow in March...
76d7kt.jpg

NDbowman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Snodgrass is showing a change in the jet stream some time after ground hog day that could lead to the cold air returning.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Do not want to jinx us, but with this El Nino pattern lasting into mid April...according to the weather prognosticators, sure hoping for an early spring! Went back and looked at my fishing logs - 2016 was the earliest I had the boat out on Sak...it was the last week of March. 2017 was also fairly early...first week of April. Temps forecasted to be in the mid 40s next week...I'll take it! Seems like it has been a few years since we've had an "early" spring. In 2022 we were kinda heading in that direction - then we got the mid - April snowmageddon...which pushed spring and the temps back 2 weeks. Sure hope we avoid another big chill like last weekend for the rest of this winter!
1705982158320.png

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 154
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93