Farting Contest

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm having a get together with some of the old boys for a three day "Halloween" weekend. I'll have a keg of some brand of hard cider, ample deviled eggs, BBQ pork and vegetable platters. The second evening will be a mood of lighter hell raising, wheelies then the Farting Contest. I like the extra strategy of caging expulsion until after the wheelies; it's not a contest per se and ideally exhibits useless skills for popularity and experience with chicks. There will be many fires all over the fuck down the wheelie track.

Will H2S "crickets" be accurate enough to declare a winner?

Ideally the winner will be the greatest threat to the Earth and horrify Greta Thunberg, Ted Danson and Albert/Al/Algore Jr. I hope to get everyone jolly enough on the first night to throw enough cash in the hat to facilitate a sense of achievement to the victor.

Happy Halloween!!

Last edited:

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
1697942710720.png

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
1697943086387.png

Last edited:

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Geez svn,3 day bender,wheelchair wheelies,crash helment?

Fyi,pot of dark kidney bean chili,greasy mickey dee quarter lb'er eashed down with milk should insure you first place,don't forget to plug in your fart sniffer machine.

Last edited:

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Cooked veggies, dairy products, beans are my go to arsenal

Update I do know this, I need to make sure not to over duze it because anything more then 3% is considered shit. 😅 🤣 🤣

Last edited:

bucksnbears

Founding Member
Founding Member
Geez svn,3 day bender,wheelchair wheelies,crash helment?

Fyi,pot of dark kidney bean chili,greasy mickey dee quarter lb'er eashed down with milk should insure you first place,don't forget to plug in your fart sniffer machine.
His infatuation with anything anus/ penis has me on " Do Not Respond " mode!

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have, in the past, cleared out an entire lounge with a rancid rip. It is usually the same lounge that inflicts the need to pass gas, not sure on the schematics of this, but it must be more than irony.

Anyhow, when it comes to awful smells that seem to thicken rather than dissipate as time rolls, I am a champion, mrs johnr disagrees, but she isn't the coinsure that I have become.

Is there an invitation, and abouts where is the festivities, as I would like to be formally recognized for my gifts.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88