Favorite crank bait? 1, 2, 3 go..

Putz ND

Founding Member
Founding Member
The old sinking shad raps are killer. Doesn't matter the color, just hang on. I'm down to about 10 or so.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've started accumulating more reef runners though. Only unfortunate thing about them, they run as straight as a gay pride parade.

The solution to this problem is the Cabelas Walleye Runner. Similar shape, action, and colors but all of mine in both sizes have run very true right outta the gate. There are times that a guy can buy them STUPID cheap too, like <$2ea.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
The solution to this problem is the Cabelas Walleye Runner. Similar shape, action, and colors but all of mine in both sizes have run very true right outta the gate. There are times that a guy can buy them STUPID cheap too, like <$2ea.
Guess that takes a slot out of my day. Trolling the cabelas website. I never buy from there since I hate paying for shipping.

Tikka280ai

Founding Member
Founding Member
One that is still on the shelf at the store... Then thing a are too darn expensive for me. Can't stand the thought of looking a 7 or 8 or 20 dollar lure. I hate looking a lead head jig or plain hook under a bobber to a snag or slough shark

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 261
  • This month: 223
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 107
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 76