Favorite Walleye Plastic

snow2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Im on the jiffy and dryfly wagon,3" white twistet tail with a chunk of crawler for stink, bubble gum 1/4 jig head since the 90's all thru Canadian stained glacial lakes,3" chartreuse twister with gold 1/4oz jig head sodak missouri river and ne sodak shield lakes with or w/o meat on the jig,rarely never used minnows on our jigs but im sure minnows would be a + as well.

Then certain cranks and stick baits later season into fall.
And if all else fails,a stick of dynamite. Game changer

Traxion

Founding Member
Founding Member
1/4-3/8 White VMC Moontail. Deadly on most any body of water I've taken it to, but most favorite is Lake Sakakawea. Gotta work it slow and fluff that skirt!
1712165628822.png
These are killer. Firetiger and white chartreuse are great too.

BRK

★★★★★ Legendary Member
IDK that I've found plastic I didn't like.... I will say my worst success has been with the ripple shad.

Kalins, Walleye Assassins, B' Fishin', Salmo, Gulp minnows and crawlers.... I picked up a couple packs of the rapala crush city last week and they're doing pretty damn well. They seem to hold up better through multiple fish catches than Salmo's I primarily used last year. I've also found the tails of most B' Fishin's plastics tend to get stuck on my hook if I'm popping them alot (due to their flexibility), whereas most others don't.

https://www.scheels.com/p/rapala-crush-city-the-mayor-multi-pack/22677-CCMYR3APL.html

scrotcaster

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anyone have success with the new Berkley Power Switches yet? They are a lil spendy but they caught my eye

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lexan, or Polycarbonate, could go either way. Never Nalgene.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 207
  • This month: 179
  • This month: 163
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 107
  • This month: 96
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 90