I'm here to give a hoot...and to try and catch walleye

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
200_s.gif

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Welcome. Sorry, really sorry, to hear about your new crankbait affliction. I'm sure though, you can quit any time you want. Nope, not addicted. Just like some pretty things is all.

One the plus side, you shouldn't need more than two or three cranks, to cover everything.

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
Welcome. Sorry, really sorry, to hear about your new crankbait affliction. I'm sure though, you can quit any time you want. Nope, not addicted. Just like some pretty things is all.

One the plus side, you shouldn't need more than two or three hundred cranks, to cover everything.

Haha fixed it for you. I hate cranks and I still have boxes. Everytime I hear a pop near the shore where a baitfish probably met his demise I can't help but think "maybe if I tie on a crank real quick......"

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
The owl is a time-honored emblem of knowledge and wisdom. Being older than the rest of you, I am asked to advise you from time to time, as the need arises. I hope that my advice will always be based on true knowledge and ripened with wisdom.

Thumbs Up

The_owl

Established Member
I'll ask the first most important question. Is ur dogs tail docked?

I live in a dog-free household.

- - - Updated - - -

One the plus side, you shouldn't need more than two or three cranks, to cover everything.

Yeah, 2 or 3 hundred maybe...you gotta have every color combos of every size in every style. Its only way I've found to place in the top 45 percentile of the fishing tourney's I've entered!! Lol

martinslanding

Founding Member
Founding Member
Crestliner and Lund are to decent aluminum boats and many people fish with them on SAK. However for that lake and long runs I would seriously put some thought in to a glass boat…for the price of a new aluminum you could get a heck of a used glass boat already rigged and ready to go. Seeing that you pull cranks often a glass boat will track better than an aluminum as well…something to think about when you are on the opposite end of the lake and a front moves in and you need to get back to the landing ASAP …

Just an example on walleye central: 2014 Skeeter WX 1850

2014 Skeeter WX 1850 .Yamaha 150 4 stroke with 118 hours . full windshield.3 seats , plus butt seat .Humminbird 999 on the front. Humminbird Helix 9 down imaging and side imaging on the dash.80# Minnkota Terrova I pilot link with foot and hand controls. custom cover. new AGM starting battery. 2 interstate trolling batteries.3 bank on-board charger front and back rails. keel guard . spare tire ,2 bait wells . 1 live well. lots of storage. immaculate condition. washed and waxed after each use.Garage kept when not in use.

Price: 36,000

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Welcome!! Be politically incorrect, don't be afraid to speak your mind, help out when you can, and enjoy the ride. Hitch up your "Big Girl Panties" and prepare for some disorderly conduct!!

walleyeman_1875

★★★ Legendary Member
Keep it simple. Buy the most expensive boat the bank will give you money for. Max out the term to keep the payments low. I recommend something that sparkles!!!

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Is your motto "Give a hoot don't pollute"? Welcome :;:howdy to the circus. ;:;boozer

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 97
  • This month: 69
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 46
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 33