Lost fillet knife

sig357

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well on Friday July 28th I cleaned fish at Ft. Stevenson state park cleaning station. Probably pulled in around 2:15pm. While there I talked to a few people that might remeber me and hope they see this. I had my mother with and my daughter for a little fishing extravaganza. I ended up leaving my (gray colored) electric fillet knife (no blades though I somehow remembered to pack those)either on the cleaning table or the picknic bench. I had brough my fish up in a yellow mesh fish bag and had taken picks of my mother and daughter by the cement. Last thing and most important thing that will help remember us we were the only people wearing blue rubber gloves and my daughter helped zipper the middle bones out of the walleye while my mother made the two slits by the tail. Also the kid kept feeling the seagulls walleye fat. Don't think I can paint any more vivid picture then that. 20170728_142043.jpg

300sktr

Established Member
Call fort Stevenson park office and see if someone turned electric knife into office. Left mine at cleaning table a couple years ago and someone took it to office.

sig357

Founding Member
Founding Member
Call fort Stevenson park office and see if someone turned electric knife into office. Left mine at cleaning table a couple years ago and someone took it to office.

I will do that tomorrow.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hope you get it back. Years ago, I left a nice manual Buck fillet knife (and a couple of bags of freshly filleted walleye) at the cleaning table at Minnewauken once. I came back 20 minutes later, and someone had made off with my goods.

Rum may have been involved.

sig357

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hope you get it back. Years ago, I left a nice manual Buck fillet knife (and a couple of bags of freshly filleted walleye) at the cleaning table at Minnewauken once. I came back 20 minutes later, and someone had made off with my goods.

Rum may have been involved.

Ya Rum can do that.

No Rum involved with me just two women going every different direction except the one I wanted to go. But hey they are worth 5 more fish!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 154
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84