Need a rules breakdown asap

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I hit whats new and look if i dont see anything interesting i move on. Didnt even know about threads getting moved or what ever.

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
that's exactly what i do kurt... and then i also have the "what's new" of politics a bit down the page. which other than the one thread, hasn't been posted on since last thursday. i visit often enough that i rarely come across anything i need to dig for. between the "what's new" section of recent posts or politics, i doubt i ever miss a post on anything i care about unless its a subject i just am not interested in.

Last edited:

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
My boy who is a junior in high school shot his first 25 at high school trap yesterday, he and I are pretty pumped about that.
Had a score of 49/50 for his scoring set.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Last edited:

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
My boy who is a junior in high school shot his first 25 at high school trap yesterday, he and I are pretty pumped about that.
Had a score of 49/50 for his scoring set.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
I never could best a 19. Used to shoot a "retarded" 16ga 1100 in Ga.: "Retarded" because Remington used 12ga frames and helped "kill" the 16. I DID shoot a 15 one glorious day with an 870 .410. That little bitch for all intents and purposes had to be "aimed" with extreme emphasis on follow through.
There seemed a "literal" one second delay between the report and break. I'm sure gun fit was the reason I had to be so precise. The trap guy was impressed in front of my girlfriend and got me laid that day. Good times.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 143
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88