Prairie ghost

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
If I were to encourage anyone it would be to make your piece with the creator and the charge of being non-biased is unfounded, I’m totally biased.
And as for the constitution other than God’s word I hold it to the highest esteem..

Is this really where you want to go with me, I mean you’ve already charged me with “not being real”. Do you think I’m playing?
This would've worked better in the "Conspiracy" thread.

grumster

★★★★ Legendary Member
This would've worked better in the "Conspiracy" thread.
Are you moderator? If not you missed your calling.. again you think I'm playing? Dude I don't function on peer approval but give a rats ass about that... I'm gonna be me if that ain't good enough for you I've got a spoon for ya.

grumster

★★★★ Legendary Member
And for the record, you came at me first and I'm sorry if you dont know me but I don't back down to no one. I fit in here because I'm real and real recognizes real.. did that escape you?

I through out an olive branch and in your infinite wisdom you attacked it, why I don't know.
Perhaps you need a bit of interest perspective,

Got a song for ya..

Last edited:

bucksnbears

Founding Member
Founding Member
Cool your effn jets Grumster!!.

This site has already got one intellectual mind blowing member.

Don't really need another.

Do you even hunt/ fish/ trap??

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
And for the record, you came at me first and I'm sorry if you dont know me but I don't back down to no one. I fit in here because I'm real and real recognizes real.. did that escape you?

I through out an olive branch and in your infinite wisdom you attacked it, why I don't know.
Perhaps you need a bit of interest perspective,

Got a song for ya..

Unfortunately the bands like ratm have went full retard with their sold out woke agenda that they now support. Oh well someone needs to stay irrelevant what better way then to be a sell out the establishment

grumster

★★★★ Legendary Member
Cool your effn jets Grumster!!.

This site has already got one intellectual mind blowing member.

Don't really need another.

Do you even hunt/ fish/ trap??
All of it bucks, but you know that.. I don't take it kindly when someone feels it's there position to call me out and if you do be ready for the smoke..

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
All of it bucks, but you know that.. I don't take it kindly when someone feels it's there position to call me out and if you do be ready for the smoke..
Smoke? Again? Is it from lighting farts?

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Are you moderator? If not you missed your calling.. again you think I'm playing? Dude I don't function on peer approval but give a rats ass about that... I'm gonna be me if that ain't good enough for you I've got a spoon for ya.
1713837532005.png

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 29
  • This month: 26
  • This month: 21
  • This month: 15
  • This month: 14
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 11
  • This month: 11