Tammy Miller

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
You know that's camper right? 😆😉
For real? So my theory about camper having a mental illness is correct after all……. Multiple personality disorder of some sorts. Now I gotta block this twat waffle on his “alter-ego” account too 🤷‍♂️ How many more personalities you have camper so I can block them all at once

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
For real? So my theory about camper having a mental illness is correct after all……. Multiple personality disorder of some sorts. Now I gotta block this twat waffle on his “alter-ego” account too 🤷‍♂️ How many more personalities you have camper so I can block them all at once
I can be whoever you want me to be, if you get my drift. 😍

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Its not camper and its not me but its one of the OG fishing buddy members is all i can say

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Ha no clue..who it is.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
You think that sucks, burgum is helping to finance trump and theres speculation might be get the VP nod because of it. Maybe not all burgums money, but if not his Trump will still be in debt to whoever the money is coming from, cough cough gates.... Even if Trump avoids jail and is reelected, he will now be significantly neutered Im afraid and in service to the dark money sources that run the world.
No way this to be true that anyone with financial backing is helping trump, if you can show me a gop campaign super pac then I will concede. Trump also cashed out a nearly 2 billion dollar bonus from his truth social stock option. Sorry lycan not buying it
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-djt-stock-earnout-bonus-truth-social/

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I would be shocked if Bergum wasn't VP. I belueve i posted that a long time ago..we will see.

Slappy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
No way this to be true that anyone with financial backing is helping trump, if you can show me a gop campaign super pac then I will concede. Trump also cashed out a nearly 2 billion dollar bonus from his truth social stock option. Sorry lycan not buying it
Money was my first thought when I heard the report that Burgum is shortlisted. Politically-motivated, protracted legal battles cost as much as a campaign.

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
owning stock isnt the same as having cash to pay lawyers, fines and campaign... Ive heard from some more political sources than me that trump was bound up pretty tight for cash when he had to pay that 100some million to YN recently...

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
owning stock isnt the same as having cash to pay lawyers, fines and campaign... Ive heard from some more political sources than me that trump was bound up pretty tight for cash when he had to pay that 100some million to YN recently...
The bond was through a bonding service that has nothing to do with gates or burgum, Like i said unless you prove your sources that money came directly from the 2 you mentioned previously your just blowing smoke. I don't believe it he would take money from them.

Wally World

★★ Legendary Member
its amazing I dont see anything much from either of them, I dont listen to radio or watch local TV at all though. Im mostly connected to the net and I dont see much for either of them on facebook or any other social media outlets.
The big problem with Miller is she was appointed by Burgum and he never supports anyone who is conservative. I'm afraid she will carry over his policies and hatred for true conservatives like he did when he supported two liberal republicans to replace two conservative Republicans in the legislature, but one of them died before he took office and Burgum wanted to pick a replacement, Stenehjem stepped in and told him it doesn't work that way.

Don't really care for Armstrong either but probably the lesser of two evils!

https://www.governor.nd.gov/news/bu...urgum today announced the,her new role on Jan.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 151
  • This month: 144
  • This month: 72
  • This month: 71
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 55
  • This month: 52