Vexilar gets bought out

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Why do I feel the need to dig up a few old threads and whisper "I told u"
I am sure many people are still using a vex and will do so going foward.

But i remember well gettting beat up for using a graph. There was no i told you back then

I will say one thing though --- i hear with the foward facing "you get to see how the fish reacts to your bait etc etc". I used foward facing this summer. Cameras have been around for what seems forever --- you get an exact view of how a fish reacts to bait and its in real time with a camera. Market what works on it you........ move the transducer and it helps you see what direction the fish are end of story.

SerchforPerch

★★★ Legendary Member
I remember a thread like this not that long ago with the Vex owners vs graphs. The graphs were few and far between and we will laughed at from the Vexes.

Now were only using Vex for setting hook height :rolleyes:

Any Vexes left? I did get a good deal from a guy and bought one when i guide my tribe.
I have accumulated multiple vex's over the years. Honestly I only use them for setting tip ups and checking depth when running and gunning. If I'm camped out on a spot its helix or livescope for sure!

BRK

★★★★★ Legendary Member
IDK why I'd ever buy a vexilar when I did get a Garmin 73sv & already had the GT10 for 1/2 the price of an FLX28.... performs the same task, custom mounted to my quad/jump box, and has a map...

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84