What's it worth?

Retired-Guy

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have a 2011 trolling motor 24 volt 60" shaft Minn Kota Terrova I-pilot with GPS. Has been used in moderation, works well, and has a foot pedal and remote. A good fishing buddy's motor is failing and not worth the cost of repair. He has offered to buy mine so I could upgrade to a self deploy model. I am tempted but don't have a good feel for what I should expect to get ($) for mine. Anyone have an idea?

New units are about $2000 with the only difference being the Bluetooth feature.

Last edited:

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have a couple of fiends that dumped their self deploy and went back to the Terrova. One was new and after two of the self deploy with problems Scheels was good enough to exchange for a new Terrova.

Last edited:

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Given its age, I'd say $500-700.

FWIW, the Ulterra's are pretty nice under the right conditions. But that self-deploy feature doesn't like dust, dirt, etc.

zoops

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have a 2011 trolling motor 24 volt 60" shaft Minn Kota Terrova I-pilot with GPS. Has been used in moderation, works well, and has a foot pedal and remote. A good fishing buddy's motor is failing and not worth the cost of repair. He has offered to buy mine so I could upgrade to a self deploy model. I am tempted but don't have a good feel for what I should expect to get ($) for mine. Anyone have an idea?

New units are about $2000 with the only difference being the Bluetooth feature.

I sold a 2012 with the same specs as yours for 750 this spring. You'll see guys list them for 1000 but I doubt they get that very often.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84