Latest activity

• bucksnbears
    bucksnbears replied to the thread March 29.
    I sure admire folks you you DB. Keep on keeping on.
  • Slappy
    Slappy replied to the thread Eating fish eggs.
    Took care to remove intact perch egg sacs. Battered and fried them. Looked like hushpuppies... tasted like fried fish eggs. I'll try...
  • Jiffy
    Jiffy replied to the thread March 29.
    It ain’t nothing, never has been, never will be. Thanks or no thanks, those that do will keep doing. Thanks Db
  • O
    ORCUS DEMENS reacted to Maddog's post in the thread I'm in the market with Like Like.
    I had same issue with intermittent cycling issues with Benelli. Sold SBE. Went back to old, reliable Browning 12ga BPS. Haven't...
  • bravo
    bravo reacted to db-2's post in the thread March 29 with Like Like.
    The peace, joy and gratitude of hearing welcome home were two words not often spoken back 50 years ago. Upon leaving Fort Lewis in 1970...
  • D
    DareDevilDave reacted to 5575's post in the thread Win a ND Elk Tag! with Like Like.
    My mom won this tag years ago, it was allot of fun!
  • R
    Ruttin reacted to Lycanthrope's post in the thread Baltimore bridge collapse with Like Like.
    Im thinking maybe a floating bridge that also has hovercraft abilities so when I ship gets close, it raises automatically using a cloud...
  • O
    ORCUS DEMENS replied to the thread Baltimore bridge collapse.
    Lets be realistic, even with engines running full astern you are not stopping/changing direction on a vessel that large. Simple physics...
  • O
    ORCUS DEMENS reacted to luvcatchingbass's post in the thread Baltimore bridge collapse with Like Like.
    What do politicians have to do with where and what time these guys worked? Probably nothing. Those workers probably sought employment...
  • O
    ORCUS DEMENS reacted to Kurtr's post in the thread Baltimore bridge collapse with Like Like.
    Fuck those guys sound retarded at least speak with a little intelligence if you’re going to talk about something. The smoke comes out of...
  • O
    ORCUS DEMENS reacted to Kurtr's post in the thread Baltimore bridge collapse with Like Like.
    Just heard an engineer say there is not a bridge in the world that is designed to take and impact like this. It would be economically...
  • O
    ORCUS DEMENS reacted to tikkalover's post in the thread Baltimore bridge collapse with Like Like.
    The Baltimore bridge disaster is what happens when 95,000 tons of modern cargo ship meets America's aging infrastructure, experts say...
  • G
    Griz reacted to db-2's post in the thread March 29 with Like Like.
    I know this topic is not hunting or fishing related but found the need to post. Not only for Vietnam Vets but for all vets no matter...
  • wslayer
    wslayer replied to the thread March 29.
    If I was in your neck of the woods , I would certainly belly up to the bar with you. Thank "you" , and everyone else that served and are...
  • 3Roosters
    3Roosters replied to the thread Baltimore bridge collapse.
    Sounds like there were/are haz mat containers on the vessel as well so that may complicate/extend cleanup.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Bottom