Latest activity

• svnmag
    You'll know when to stop. All is good: One of his two tolerable tunes:
  • CatDaddy
    CatDaddy reacted to watson's post in the thread big 3 drawing with Like Like.
    Reminder...Tonight is the deadline for anyone who hasn't applied
  • watson
    watson replied to the thread big 3 drawing.
    Reminder...Tonight is the deadline for anyone who hasn't applied
  • Zogman
    Zogman reacted to dgully's post in the thread Candace Owens, YouTube.. with Like Like.
    If anyone has time to kill, check this lady out and her views. She makes sense in my book.
  • svnmag
    svnmag reacted to johnr's post in the thread Baltimore bridge collapse with Like Like.
    Are the migrants? or illegal aliens? There is a huge difference, and the employer of them is to be on the hot seat, not the rest of...
  • svnmag
    svnmag reacted to BrokenBackJack's post in the thread Baltimore bridge collapse with Like Like.
    Exactly what I was thinking when I read the above statement. Keep them down in Mexico if you don't like where they are working. They...
  • svnmag
    svnmag reacted to tikkalover's post in the thread Baltimore bridge collapse with Like Like.
    Mexico criticises US over treatment of migrant workers after Baltimore bridge collapse The president of Mexico has criticised the US...
  • svnmag
    svnmag reacted to BrokenBackJack's post in the thread Baltimore bridge collapse with Sad Sad.
    Did you see and hear Biden say that he crossed that bridge many times on a train and by car. That bridge doesn't have train tracks...
  • Wally World
    Wally World replied to the thread Baltimore bridge collapse.
    Biden came out and said that WE are paying for everything on this collision!
  • svnmag
    svnmag reacted to Rowdie's post in the thread I'm in the market with Like Like.
    I'm sure glad I grew up on a double barrel. Having only 2 shots teaches you discipline in selecting shots. And in SD, everyone has 5...
  • guywhofishes
    guywhofishes reacted to Slappy's post in the thread Eating fish eggs with Like Like.
    Took care to remove intact perch egg sacs. Battered and fried them. Looked like hushpuppies... tasted like fried fish eggs. I'll try...
  • bucksnbears
    bucksnbears replied to the thread March 29.
    I sure admire folks you you DB. Keep on keeping on.
  • Slappy
    Slappy replied to the thread Eating fish eggs.
    Took care to remove intact perch egg sacs. Battered and fried them. Looked like hushpuppies... tasted like fried fish eggs. I'll try...
  • Jiffy
    Jiffy replied to the thread March 29.
    It ain’t nothing, never has been, never will be. Thanks or no thanks, those that do will keep doing. Thanks Db
  • O
    ORCUS DEMENS reacted to Maddog's post in the thread I'm in the market with Like Like.
    I had same issue with intermittent cycling issues with Benelli. Sold SBE. Went back to old, reliable Browning 12ga BPS. Haven't...

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Bottom