3Roosters's latest activity

  • 3Roosters
    3Roosters reacted to johnr's post in the thread What happened to DB-2 with Like Like.
    I think there was some hunting land issue, someone called him out on it not being the exact truth. Kinda like someone claiming biden is...
  • 3Roosters
    3Roosters replied to the thread Gasoline pump prices.
    You are truly dumber than a box of rocks! With all due respect to rocks.
  • 3Roosters
    3Roosters replied to the thread Gasoline pump prices.
    TDS again...blame everything and anything on Orangeman! You guys have NOTHING to run on....wrong on everything so your only platform is...
  • 3Roosters
    3Roosters replied to the thread Metal roof or shingles?.
    Resale of said property make a difference which type is used? Say after 5ish yrs?
  • 3Roosters
    3Roosters replied to the thread Gasoline pump prices.
    I see you and your friends in the lame street media are still riding the Trump Derangement Syndrome train! What a daily depressing train...
  • 3Roosters
    3Roosters replied to the thread Gasoline pump prices.
    It is only my OPINION...and everyone has one....but, for me personally, I am willing to pay more at the pump...for hopefully the short...
  • 3Roosters
    3Roosters reacted to Pheasant 54's post in the thread Guys with a Yeti.... with Like Like.
    geez maybe I should hang around with you , I found a glove once
  • 3Roosters
    3Roosters reacted to 1lessdog's post in the thread Guys with a Yeti.... with Like Like.
    About 40 yrs ago, I found a double barrel shotgun in the middle of a prairie trail. I took it to the Sheriff's office and turned it in...
  • 3Roosters
    3Roosters reacted to Slappy's post in the thread new reel for all around use? with Like Like.
    Interesting how everyone has different preferences and techniques. 8# power pro on sub-$100 spinning reels with drag set such that I can...
  • 3Roosters
    3Roosters replied to the thread Algoma, Wisc. anyone?.
    A million years ago, my buddies and me trailered a boat out to Washington Island on the ferry where we stayed for a week. If my poor...
  • 3Roosters
    3Roosters reacted to OL Deadeye's post in the thread Algoma, Wisc. anyone? with Like Like.
    The big Name guys that have been mentioned on here are a safe bet as they all communicate with each other for your best odds , but in...
  • 3Roosters
    3Roosters replied to the thread Algoma, Wisc. anyone?.
    We used Michigan Addiction. Capt. Stuart and his 20 yr old daughter Maddie as first mate. She said she has been doing it for 9 yrs...and...
  • 3Roosters
    3Roosters reacted to STEEL WOOL's post in the thread Algoma, Wisc. anyone? with Like Like.
    We (2 couples) fished Jul 9-10th with Hakuna Matata. Ended up bringing 39 Salmon/Steelhead home. Great time. The girls had to take...
  • 3Roosters
    3Roosters reacted to Walleye_Chaser's post in the thread Algoma, Wisc. anyone? with Like Like.
    I've been there 4 times now, awesome town. Afternoons have always been slow for us, mornings are always the best.
  • 3Roosters
    3Roosters reacted to Bossman's post in the thread Algoma, Wisc. anyone? with Like Like.
    I did this about 10 years ago out of Algoma..We used Fishin' Magicians..Well run company, fishing wasnt great that morning but we caught...

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Bottom