Bauer's latest activity

  • B
    Bauer reacted to jpv's post in the thread Any youth hunter stories? with Like Like.
    I got both of my kids that are old enough to hunt out this weekend. My son started the weekend off with a bang Friday evening about 7:30...
  • B
    Bauer reacted to tdismydog's post in the thread Any youth hunter stories? with Like Like.
    Wasnt sure if I had shared these or not. Briggs shot his 1st 2 ducks last weekend. He hit both in 1 shot at 40 yards. He is still...
  • B
    Bauer replied to the thread 2013 Ice Castle 8x20.
    The hyperlink includes the "check out this listing" copy and paste just the www.bisman part and you will get to the link...
  • B
    Bauer reacted to Jiffy's post in the thread A message to our enemies with Like Like.
    We’re still standing!! Suck it!
  • B
    Bauer replied to the thread Contemplating a shop build.
    Moisture below concrete causes heaving and cracking in the winter. I have had my slab push up and damage my trim around door openings...
  • B
    Bauer replied to the thread Lake Irvine Boat access??.
    @AaronJ ??
  • B
    Bauer reacted to Kurtr's post in the thread NWT with Like Like.
    So your saying they would go compete in the nwt?
  • B
    Bauer reacted to Traxion's post in the thread NWT with Like Like.
    Co anglers will be around as long as there is demand. If you don’t like it, don’t sign up. It surely helps the series stay viable...
  • B
    Bauer reacted to Kurtr's post in the thread NWT with Like Like.
    It has been the same for the last 20 years. Co anglers never had any input on what to do they maybe reeled a fish in depending on if...
  • B
    Bauer reacted to tikkalover's post in the thread Sak Sak East End with Like Like.
    Won’t be hard to find dirty water after today’s wind Today is a drink beer at the camper day. ...boozer...
  • B
    Bauer reacted to Weekender's post in the thread NWT with Like Like.
    The co-anglers obviously enjoy the experience that they are receiving, otherwise they would not be signing up and spending their money...
  • B
    Bauer replied to the thread Sak Sak East End.
    There are some pretty nasty short bite windows going on right now, when they are ready, they certainly are on the chew. But time between...
  • B
    Bauer reacted to Allen Gamble's post in the thread Sale Fishing Specialties 4Livescope with Like Like.
    I have a fishing specialties bundle for the LVS34 I no longer need. I bought it for use on my old boat cuz I needed the gunnel...
  • B
    Bauer replied to the thread NWT.
    The common denominator seemed to be rock tips along the main lake
  • B
    Bauer replied to the thread NWT.
    I pre-fished with 3 different pros over the week leading up to the tournament, 2 of which stayed at my home for 10 days. I opted to not...

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Bottom