johnr's latest activity

  • johnr
    johnr replied to the thread A.I. Are you Excited?.
    Doesnt Fargo have a huge water problem that we all had to put a giant diversion in to help elevate? Seems water use would be a benefit...
  • johnr
    johnr reacted to lunkerslayer's post in the thread A.I. Are you Excited? with Like Like.
    Anyone who has been brainwashed from the chyna kool-aid telling us how superior their country's technology is to the United States one...
  • johnr
    johnr reacted to KDM's post in the thread Generation X with Like Like.
    Mom will never be able to teach a boy to be a man. EVER. Just like a Dad will never be able to teach a girl to be a woman. EVER. Men...
  • johnr
    johnr reacted to finnpike89's post in the thread Howdy All! with Like Like.
    Those crawler rigs are a solid way to keep the kids involved too, way less staring at a trolling rod waiting for something to happen...
  • johnr
    johnr reacted to guywhofishes's post in the thread Scheels Bismarck with Wow Wow.
    There's no such thing at Scheels in Fargo.
  • johnr
    johnr replied to the thread Scheels Bismarck.
    I always go to the checker with the nice rack, I don't even know what she is saying
  • johnr
    johnr replied to the thread Pine Wilt.
    @Auggie ?
  • johnr
    johnr reacted to KDM's post in the thread Pine Wilt with Like Like.
    I think every time there is a lack of rain, the trees, regardless of type, wilt. Additionally, folks rarely fertilize, mineralize, or...
  • johnr
    johnr reacted to eyexer's post in the thread Mandan Data center pushback with Like Like.
    We’re intelligent enough to know not to support everything orange unlike liberals where they support everything. I’m an independent. I...
  • johnr
    johnr replied to the thread Generation X.
    It does, because the father is motherly in some households. Being a child's little best friend is not parenting, and that is way it...
  • johnr
    johnr reacted to Zogman's post in the thread Coyote warning with Like Like.
  • johnr
    johnr replied to the thread Facial Recognition Software &.
    Just put in a few days cow elk hunting in e3. I put the legal maximum on the F150, as I spend most of my days in it, and it really makes...
  • johnr
    johnr reacted to SDMF's post in the thread Facial Recognition Software & with Like Like.
    There's already covers and chem sprays that make it difficult for cameras to read your car's plate. I wonder if there will be...
  • johnr
    johnr reacted to Eatsleeptrap's post in the thread Facial Recognition Software & with Like Like.
    Exactly, plus for years our hometown was top 3 or 4 safest in ND, even though there were burglaries, aggravated assaults and even a...
  • johnr
    johnr reacted to KDM's post in the thread Facial Recognition Software & with Like Like.
    Facial recognition is a totally inaccurate term used by law enforcement to sound like it's absolute evidence. It's facial pattern...

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Bottom