What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Register
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
luvcatchingbass's latest activity
luvcatchingbass
reacted to
bucksnbears's post
in the thread
I HATE coyotes!!!!
with
Like
.
Regarding fleas, I've shot ALOT of coyotes and have seldom seen fleas on them. Red fox on the other hand...o_O
38 minutes ago
luvcatchingbass
reacted to
SDMF's post
in the thread
I HATE coyotes!!!!
with
Like
.
2x or 3x Ziplock storage bags. Spray in some Raid or Similar and seal the ziplock. If you’re trying to save hides either get the hide...
39 minutes ago
luvcatchingbass
reacted to
Allen Gamble's post
in the thread
Scheels Bismarck
with
Like
.
I'm with @luvcatchingbass on the tactic above. I never want to be bothered, just let me browse and IF/WHEN I need help, I'll find...
41 minutes ago
luvcatchingbass
replied to the thread
Scheels Bismarck
.
When that is happening and I need help I have no issues breaking up their little Bro party, sometimes I don't need anything and I do it...
Sunday at 8:45 PM
luvcatchingbass
reacted to
johnr's post
in the thread
Scheels Bismarck
with
Like
.
I always go to the checker with the nice rack, I don't even know what she is saying
Sunday at 8:36 PM
luvcatchingbass
replied to the thread
The Food Plot & Habitat Thread
.
Depending on deer numbers they might have bern hard on the young clover. Next year should really tell you if your clover caught on
Thursday at 8:37 PM
luvcatchingbass
reacted to
SupressYourself's post
in the thread
The Food Plot & Habitat Thread
with
Like
.
How are everyones food plots doing this year? What did you plant, and how? This was my first attempt at one, about 1.5 acres. 2/3 is...
Thursday at 8:35 PM
luvcatchingbass
reacted to
KDM's post
in the thread
EHD is back..AGAIN!
with
Like
.
You are correct if the rain event happens when the temps are high enough for long enough for a generation of midges to occur. If we...
Thursday at 12:07 PM
luvcatchingbass
reacted to
1lessdog's post
in the thread
EHD is back..AGAIN!
with
Like
.
A soaking rain or heavy precipitation can temporarily slow down or interrupt an Epizootic Hemorrhagic Disease (EHD) outbreak, but rain...
Thursday at 12:06 PM
luvcatchingbass
reacted to
NDSportsman's post
in the thread
Scheels Bismarck
with
Like
.
They should lose the age discrimination case but not the wrongful death lawsuit IMO. That kid could have went into a hardware store...
Thursday at 12:05 PM
luvcatchingbass
reacted to
johnr's post
in the thread
Soybeans
with
Like
.
Beans are the magical fruit.
Sep 29, 2026
luvcatchingbass
reacted to
johnr's post
in the thread
DUI Attorney
with
Like
.
mrs johnr has a little breathalizer that she packs around in her purse, seems to be pretty accurate. Of course me and my drunk buddy...
Sep 29, 2026
luvcatchingbass
reacted to
LBrandt's post
in the thread
Jap Beatles
with
Haha
.
Last year I had a beetle bug hide in a piece of popped corn. I know exactly why nothing eats them. Took a week and a whole bottle of...
Sep 29, 2026
luvcatchingbass
reacted to
NodakBob's post
in the thread
Jap Beatles
with
Like
.
As long as I got bullets and broadheads I ain’t eating insects!
Sep 29, 2026
luvcatchingbass
reacted to
guywhofishes's post
in the thread
Banks Stump Feeder
with
Haha
.
Sep 29, 2026
Recent Posts
Ham/Women
Latest: CatDaddy
2 minutes ago
S
ISO - Brittany Pup
Latest: SLE
30 minutes ago
A
Bear Again
Latest: Auggie
Today at 9:02 PM
P
Sale
6.5 Creed Barrel - Savage
Latest: Prairie Doggin'
Today at 8:58 PM
C
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: camper
Today at 8:51 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: Kurtr
Today at 8:32 PM
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Latest: bucksnbears
Today at 8:13 PM
Sharptails/Huns with labradors
Latest: svnmag
Today at 7:30 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: 3Roosters
Today at 4:45 PM
ISO Vizsla pup
Latest: Yoby
Today at 3:17 PM
migration 26
Latest: 1lessdog
Today at 12:37 PM
Fall fishing?
Latest: sdwxman
Today at 8:43 AM
A.I. Are you Excited?
Latest: Eatsleeptrap
Today at 6:30 AM
A
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: Auggie
Today at 6:02 AM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Slappy
Yesterday at 11:01 PM
Pronghorn
Latest: Maddog
Yesterday at 6:52 PM
DUI Attorney
Latest: Obi-Wan
Yesterday at 2:31 AM
Lotsa bots
Latest: Davy Crockett
Sunday at 8:43 PM
T
NDSU to the FBS???
Latest: Twitch
Sunday at 7:24 PM
Sale
Ford Tailgate bench
Latest: wslayer
Sunday at 5:33 PM
Sale
STEINER Predator 12 x 50
Latest: 1lessdog
Saturday at 4:27 PM
Friends of NDA
Top
Bottom