What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Register
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Paddledogger's latest activity
Paddledogger
reacted to
Colt45's post
in the thread
NFL News (Vikings)
with
Haha
.
Monday at 1:32 PM
Paddledogger
reacted to
Maddog's post
in the thread
Gasoline pump prices
with
Like
.
Sep 24, 2026
Paddledogger
reacted to
guywhofishes's post
in the thread
Mandan Data center pushback
with
Like
.
They’re putting them in cold climates due to lower to zero cooling costs 3/4 of the year. Big $ savings.
Sep 24, 2026
Paddledogger
reacted to
bucksnbears's post
in the thread
Weekend project
with
Like
.
Needed a woodshed. Nice cool temps so I got the material and started at 12:30 yesterday and just finished now. 7 hours total. 7x11x6'...
Sep 21, 2026
Paddledogger
replied to the thread
NFL News (Vikings)
.
I'm happy that FOX got rid of Joe Buck and Troy Aikman calling games. Bad news is that they are now doing most Monday Night Football...
Sep 21, 2026
Paddledogger
reacted to
Jiffy's post
in the thread
A message to our enemies
with
Like
.
We’re still standing!! Suck it!
Sep 11, 2026
Paddledogger
reacted to
tdismydog's post
in the thread
Son's 1st Goose
with
Like
.
1st one of many I hope. Dad had back up but didn't really need me with a head shot! We will post the video as soon as I get some time to...
Aug 26, 2026
Paddledogger
reacted to
Bleavittornot's post
in the thread
Sak
East of Sanish
with
Like
.
Thought I’d post on what I’ve been seeing being as most of us act like there’s some secret spots left around the popular ramps. Fished...
Aug 17, 2026
Paddledogger
reacted to
Kurtr's post
in the thread
drought... cough cough
with
Wow
.
Oahe supposed to drop another 5 feet by October
Aug 17, 2026
Paddledogger
replied to the thread
drought... cough cough
.
That means 3 feet less than where we are at right now. Uffda!
Aug 17, 2026
Paddledogger
posted the thread
Wind gate & mirror extensions
in
Classifieds
.
Selling my Stromberg Carlson 100 Series wind gate I used on my 2008 GMC 2500 HD. Fits 2006-14 Chevy/GMC trucks. Asking $100 OBO for...
Aug 17, 2026
Paddledogger
reacted to
walleyewanker's post
in the thread
Tailrace
with
Wow
.
Aug 14, 2026
Paddledogger
reacted to
Vollmer's post
in the thread
Sak
Van Hook is still going strong
with
Like
.
I have fished almost every weekend, this summer, out of Parshall Bay. The fishing has been absolutely amazing. This past weekend 3 of...
Aug 10, 2026
Paddledogger
reacted to
NDSportsman's post
in the thread
Assistance on the water
with
Like
.
Get a NOCO booster to carry in your boat. Just make sure it's charged once in awhile as they do discharge while stored.
Jul 21, 2026
Paddledogger
replied to the thread
Assistance on the water
.
I can't see the screenshot. I assume it is a portable battery pack. I do see the NOCO the NDSportsman mentioned.
Jul 21, 2026
Recent Posts
I
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Latest: Iwhackwheat
2 minutes ago
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: lunkerslayer
36 minutes ago
Teachers
Latest: lunkerslayer
41 minutes ago
R
migration 26
Latest: riverview
Today at 9:29 AM
This is very sad and wrong
Latest: Zogman
Today at 7:00 AM
Braid To Braid
Latest: risingsun
Today at 4:24 AM
C
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: camper
Yesterday at 9:00 PM
Henry Garden Gun YT
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 7:46 PM
Interesting Look!!!!!
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 6:10 PM
Pheasant opener # 57
Latest: Eatsleeptrap
Yesterday at 4:31 PM
Boys had a heck of a weekend
Latest: Yoby
Yesterday at 11:24 AM
Pronghorn
Latest: PAIN
Yesterday at 11:19 AM
S
ISO - Brittany Pup
Latest: SLE
Yesterday at 10:48 AM
Plainsman, Prairie Ghost, …
Latest: 1bigfokker
Yesterday at 10:14 AM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: Rowdie
Yesterday at 10:00 AM
C
What happened to DB-2
Latest: camper
Yesterday at 9:35 AM
Cast Iron/New Crisco
Latest: johnr
Yesterday at 9:13 AM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: johnr
Yesterday at 9:06 AM
When To Shoot YT
Latest: Jiffy
Yesterday at 4:39 AM
Bear Again
Latest: bucksnbears
Thursday at 8:04 PM
Saddle Hunting Newb
Latest: bucksnbears
Thursday at 7:11 PM
Friends of NDA
Top
Bottom